Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURMEET is too weak ...man

9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Though he seems very fit...But reality is he is not fit...Infact i wud say drashti is much fitter😳😳😳😳...Dont u think so too...only within a year he has gone through so many ailments...malaria...etc...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...god GC please keep yourself healthy...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I hope God blesses u wid gud health😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i was thinking same...i think its bcoz of his very tight schedule...he works 12-15 hrs a day n then extra classes... he should take care more.
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
U r right even my aunt said that...actually l didn't notice as l was busy looking at his 'diwali ki ladoo jaise bari bari ankhen' 
Originally posted by: lovemaaneet1

i was thinking same...i think its bcoz of his very tight schedule...he works 12-15 hrs a day n then extra classes... he should take care more.

may b...But then (NOT CRITICISING)...But Drashti seems fitter than him in d same circumstances
anupm04 thumbnail
you are right i was also thinking the same
last year same time with malaria n eye infection also
GC take care of your health
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

sometimes the immune system works that way...the one that takes the most care gets sick more often than the one that appears care free...it happens the same with me and my brother...i have been the sickly one always inspite of being the fitter looking one...yet he doesn't have anything wrong with inspite of being over weight...the immune system is more complex than we think!

uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he  goes to extra classes even after shoot and sleeps for only 4 hrs def he will fall sick . an avg indiviual should  sleep atleast 6- 8 hrs or else apart from other ailments immune system will be weakened ,even developes premature aging. hope he recovers soon.
Originally posted by: asmina_r

U r right even my aunt said that...actually l didn't notice as l was busy looking at his 'diwali ki ladoo jaise bari bari ankhen' 

ya even we dont sense it untill we cum 2 know of his illness through articles..or sum other sources...His acting is only suchπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was thinking same.
get well soon GC JANU
MAY ALLAH BLESS U
AIMAMALIK thumbnail
get well soon GCEdited by AIMAMSK - 12 years ago