Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just wanna reiterate as I did even yday I have a feeling Suhana will come out with flying colors. No pun no sarcasm intended...😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

</div>
<div>

Alok is definitely worrying more for Suhana...even in BM's scene he was not convinced whn BM said Suhana will be responsible...

abt Suhana cooking and others...i think she will learn slowly...bt when she comes back home..others wont let her do...anyways..i cant predict what is going to happen...

As far as I understand suhana cant cook, but who knows as V never saw her around kitchen other than eating something so. ?????? I think during khushi track she was making khichdi n rajni says " good cooking sikhne ki suruaat easy chizon se karni chahiye " so if I take that statement than no she doesnt know how to cook.   Then again she was going to cook pizza makes me wonder, she may no continental dishes but ishan is not the type who would eat continental everyday. He is desi like us.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Just wanna reiterate as I did even yday I have a feeling Suhana will come out with flying colors. No pun no sarcasm intended...😆

after BM's dialogue i agree with you...look like after initial hiccups suhana is going to manage house better than any body's expectations😊
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail

Will or may:-) 😆
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Will or may:-) 😆

Will Nets Will...Andar se feeling aa rahi hai😆
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

As far as I understand suhana cant cook, but who knows as V never saw her around kitchen other than eating something so. ?????? I think during khushi track she was making khichdi n rajni says " good cooking sikhne ki suruaat easy chizon se karni chahiye " so if I take that statement than no she doesnt know how to cook.   Then again she was going to cook pizza makes me wonder, she may no continental dishes but ishan is not the type who would eat continental everyday. He is desi like us.

Don't worry Netri.. Mornings Bread and Jam is there.. Afternoon he will eat outside and evenings suhana will make phone call how to make  desi items.. BM - rajini will tell her there she will cook.
..😆
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
@ RENU! if that happens than good, this way she may learn something, n also realize how much work others do around the house. In that sense good for suhana but once hse is back I really hope she shows her apriciation other wise PATHTHAR PAAR PANI 😳
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ RENU! if that happens than good, this way she may learn something, n also realize how much work others do around the house. In that sense good for suhana but once hse is back I really hope she shows her apriciation other wise PATHTHAR PAAR PANI 😳

netri pheli jane toh do madam ko...phir dekhte hai ki hota hai kaya😆
iViews thumbnail
Ohh Abhi, I hope that way work but say the least, COOKING IS ART   . Anyone can cook but not everyone can creat a master piece. I dont know I dont want to use my brain for suhana mai.   She may not learn anything @& come back without learning anything 🤣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ditto... 😃