Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So Nets, half hour episode mai bus yahee hua ???
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BM convices Alok and Rano.. the family didn't become hurdle in Ishaan career ...Next day family members talking about dadi sister... All bahus should wear pallus and all.. Ishaan is quie and unhappy.. Now BM comes and declare thast Ishaan will go to mumbai..

Suhana tells she will not go to mumbai.. Ishika teases that she should do houseword and also bring vegetables.. as Ishaan will be busy in office.. Suhana tells she will keep a maid.. But ishaan says that he wants to eat the food made by suhana..

Precap.. All kashyaps ladies are having pallu over head dadi sister entry..

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
College deepak sanju meet, deepak tells her abt ishan job in mumbai n that they r leaving, sanju is crying. Deepak says go tell ishan that he is not troubling her n ask suhana to stop spreading roumors abt thme. Hearing this sanju is little bummed. πŸ˜‰

Next eall the ledis in living rom, suhana is super excited abt marriage, ishan is sitting quite, sad. Bm alok comes n says ishan can go mumbai, hearing this suhanais sad. Rajni pulls suhanaleg by saying she will have to do allthe house hold work, n she will b very happy that suhana is leaving, suha asays she wont go all laugh. Ishan says he wil only eat by suhana hand. So has to cook.   Precap, new dadi came, all bahus with pallu on. She is widow i think, white sari but looks like dadi. Suhana is shocked.
abhi786 thumbnail
Today episode is ok.. Not that much.. like BM-Alok-Rano scene and Sushaan depak scene..Family scene was also nice..
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

So Nets, half hour episode mai bus yahee hua ???

IT WAS NOT bad di, first scene suhana was off but rest she is ok. Ishan handled her well. I thunk now family is worried more abt suhana than ishan
abhi786 thumbnail
I think tommorow episode will be funny with new dadi entry... I think may be 4 to 5 episodes will be there.. I think next weekend sushaan will leave to mumbai..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: netri

IT WAS NOT bad di, first scene suhana was off but rest she is ok. Ishan handled her well. I thunk now family is worried more abt suhana than ishan

no surprise there...πŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i want to see KK's reaction😲 on hearing about ishan's transfer...he very well know what all his daughter is capable offπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
For me BM, kk, college, living room scene. All of them good. Is it just me or in last scene The way Alok was looking at suhana, he was really worried for her. Now, I want to kmow, can suhana cok or does she really know how to cok?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

For me BM, kk, college, living room scene. All of them good. Is it just me or in last scene The way Alok was looking at suhana, he was really worried for her. Now, I want to kmow, can suhana cok or does she really know how to cok?

Alok is definitely worrying more for Suhana...even in BM's scene he was not convinced whn BM said Suhana will be responsible...

abt Suhana cooking and others...i think she will learn slowly...bt when she comes back home..others wont let her do...anyways..i cant predict what is going to happen...