Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
rey! what do i say about him! as each day passes by i am falling in love with him! though i find that he had over-reacted to the rose day slap but still i there is this LOVE hidden in him which he deliberately doesn't want to show!

"what you resist persists"- it was beautifully portrayed in today epi :) man i am loving D3 even more than i used to. this story has gone far more than my expectations and imaginations! the first instinct of shock was when rey comes inside the canteen and pushed kria to make her sit. and the second one was when kria was trying to run away from rey. to hide her tears from rey. but they say catchers of the rye! teh tears are in front of rey.

the anxiety,guilt and agony was so beautifully shown! anxiety to soothe kria but still resistant. guilt of being so mean with kria. agony of someone hurting HIS kria. awww man!!!!! all these three reactions were so beautifully shown! first the guilt with a spell bound rey and then the anxiety to soothe her and then the AGONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sure rey will get even more closer to kria after this *fingers crossed* and i hope that Kria and Rey come much more and much more closer mentally to each other! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaa
i just hope she see's him fighting
angel1302 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She probably wont see him fighting and after today I think she will try and keep her distance. Rey really did cross hiss limits. I thought after yesterdays episode he would realise he is going to far everyone else seemed to think so but no I cant believe he told her to conduct the questionaire. That was too low of him. I personally think that this was all caused by rey he should have just stopped at the waitressing she was humiliated enough.
But the good thing is Sharon was awesome today- the way she supported Kriya. And the dazzlers especially Sharon realising how naive and innocent Kriya really is. And Rey being guilty I mean he couldnt even really comfort her as he realised it was his fault but when he saw the tears- OMG tommorows episode is going to be amazing- hope he manages to make up for what he has done- beating that jerk up is a start!
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BIGGEST THING IS RAY REALISING HIS MISTAKE!! POOR KRIYA DAT GUY WAS REALLY SO CHEAP!! I WISH KRIYA TO C RAY BEATING DT GUY!! RAY IS ALWAYS MY FAV---NOW REALISING SHARON IS NOT DATBAD AS WELL!
Aabha.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel1302

. And Rey being guilty I mean he couldnt even really comfort her as he realised it was his fault but when he saw the tears-

this is what i liked. as i had mentioned he was spell bound. he was not even in a condition to confort or soothe kria. and this frustration of guilt,anxiety and his concern for kria turned to an AGONY!

this is exactly what i wanted. a total dimension in rey's life. a total dimension and deviation in kria and rey's story! :)
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angel1302

She probably wont see him fighting and after today I think she will try and keep her distance. Rey really did cross hiss limits. I thought after yesterdays episode he would realise he is going to far everyone else seemed to think so but no I cant believe he told her to conduct the questionaire. That was too low of him. I personally think that this was all caused by rey he should have just stopped at the waitressing she was humiliated enough.

But the good thing is Sharon was awesome today- the way she supported Kriya. And the dazzlers especially Sharon realising how naive and innocent Kriya really is. And Rey being guilty I mean he couldnt even really comfort her as he realised it was his fault but when he saw the tears- OMG tommorows episode is going to be amazing- hope he manages to make up for what he has done- beating that jerk up is a start!

agree wid u
but i think she will see him n then dance in that song as it is a romantic song she will realize that rey actually cares for her...n hit those guys for her
angel1302 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[/QUOTE]
agree wid u
but i think she will see him n then dance in that song as it is a romantic song she will realize that rey actually cares for her...n hit those guys for her

I would love for this to happen. I really want to see Kriyansh preform together. I mean even if its seperately but in one song sequence. Arsha are incredible. Plus there is a new promo with the wearing the same outfits I think. Do u think that new promo is a part of it? If you havent seen it heres the link:
Edited by angel1302 - 12 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nothing to add👍🏼You said it perfectly 🤗
take_a_hint thumbnail
I LOVED REY TODAY HE WAS AWESOME BEYOND WORDS ... EXPRESSIONS , LOVE , ANGER UFFF ... MAIN MAR JAWAN
Aabha.M thumbnail
and i assume post-fight and the kabaddi plus the promo!!!!!!! OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O so many KriYansh scenes!!!! :D ok back to topic will get them closer!! :)