I feel disgust of CVs, something possetive

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel really sick of those qeustions, i mean that was really digsuting qeustions, Cvs shouldn't  have doen it like that.

And if we see on the serial way. How could Rey write so so disgusting. I was going to drop the episode. But couldn't.

But something good happend Sharon stood up to her. When Simmi and Rinni was laughing she was thinking that she was dumb. But not laughing like them.

And this shows how inocent Kriya really is. 

I loved Reys angry look. Oh god he looks hotter when he gets angry😍

I agreed with Karan today, maazak maazak main kuch zyada hi hogya.

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG d ques i dont even want to comment on dem 🤢but Rey ki character ko wat laga diya cv's ne ye ques se...i mean hellooo dese were prepared by Rey OMG i jus cannot BELIEVE it...but cv's OMG dey did a very good job in DISGUSTING us😒
Sharon OMG i simply LUVD her 2day😳...she was jus SUPERB
nd d things she said aaahhh i luv dat scene😳...nd best was Karan 'Sharon-Kria dost nahi thu thu nazar lag jaayegi'🤣🤣
Pooor Kria felt sooo damn HORRIBLE for her 2day😒
but uff Rey ka gussa☺️...i'm jus going on singing 'uff teri adaa'😆...especially d way his xpressions changes lukin at Kria cry shit Amar has become sooo SUPERB😳😃
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetshine

OMG d ques i dont even want to comment on dem 🤢but Rey ki character ko wat laga diya cv's ne ye ques se...i mean hellooo dese were prepared by Rey OMG i jus cannot BELIEVE it...but cv's OMG dey did a very good job in DISGUSTING us😒

Sharon OMG i simply LUVD her 2day😳...she was jus SUPERB
nd d things she said aaahhh i luv dat scene😳...nd best was Karan 'Sharon-Kria dost nahi thu thu nazar lag jaayegi'🤣🤣
Pooor Kria felt sooo damn HORRIBLE for her 2day😒
but uff Rey ka gussa☺️...i'm jus going on singing 'uff teri adaa'😆...especially d way his xpressions changes lukin at Kria cry shit Amar has become sooo SUPERB😳😃

IN blue

🤣🤣🤣
HPmaniac thumbnail
Same here...It's impossible to think ki Rey prepared that questionnaire... CV's have lost thier minds!!! But,haan...the end results mujhe bohut acche lage :P It was one of those few times when I actually felt glad for Sharon's existence(2nd time I think)
and Rey...wow...just WOW! The expression on his face when he saw the tears...loved it...
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah, i almost cried imagining myself in kriya's place😭...and those questions were way below the belt, man!😡
i mean, dude, this has to be the most disgusting episode ever!🤢
and i was really happy with sharon! i've never loved her more!
i hope everything clears up soon! and i sure hope rey hits those idiots hard.

Luxjo15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm not commenting on the CV's dumbness{It's becoming obvious with each passing day}..But how cud they portray Rey like that..I mean..they need to maintain a basic decency na..What kind of questions were they??It was sick..Rey ka kya image reh jaayega..😭

Second thing..how can Kria be sooo naive..??Who'll be mad enough to ask such questions??😕And that pervert guy was so obviously insulting her..paanch saal ka bachcha samajh jaata..That UNCLE..kahaan se pakadke le aaya tha..woh kisi bhi angle se ek college student nahin lagta..

I just loved Sharon today..she killed it..I hope all the anti-sharon ppl have gotta look at her soft side😉..It was sweet of her to stand up for Kria..

Rey does look SUPER HOT when angry..The way he just cudn't see tears in Kria's eyes.😍I hope he bashes up that uncle..kahin muh dikhane ki laayak na rahe..
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
FREAK--WAT KIND OF QUESTION DY WERE?? BTW! I WONDER HOW THOSE QUESTIONS R RELATED TO FOOD STUFF!! MELA RAY KO KITNA BURA BANA DIYA CVS GADOO NE!!