Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PJ's FF~*MANEET*~Ch 19 on pg 24 (Page 20)

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

~Big smileChapter 18Big smile~

~Scene 1: Running train

Geet was out of breath, not just because she was running, but also because she was in Maan's arms againEmbarrassed. Fate always brought them together, however hard they tried to wipe out each other from their thoughtEmbarrasseds. She didn't react to his firm grip around her or his piercing eyes that froze her heartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. He too was speechless, enchanted and so in loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, which he didn't want to believe.

Time passed by, but there they stood in a totally different time zoneEmbarrassed, where everything around them was moving but not their hearts, not their eyes, not the feeling they hid in their hearts for each otherEmbarrassed. Their lives were brought to standstill in that one moment, when their eyes met, through which their hearts connected, like always they did, in spite of their arrogance.

Lost in each other they forgot everything around them, the time, place...everythingEmbarrassed. Suddenly the train came to a halt in between a forest, the door banged against the wall on their other side. Maan loosened his grip, his heart unwilling to let her go, his head telling otherwise. Geet too recollected the whole series of events and composed herself getting out of his armsEmbarrassed. The realisation came too late, since the compartment door opened, and there stood in front of them, scrutinising them, a pair of perplexed and wary eyes, belonging to Dia. Geet was lost for words and tried to explain, Shocked

"Dia? I..I was...I was gonna call...hmm...em...Ermm"

"Geet, don't say a wordAngry. Do you realise how worried I was? And where's your darn mobile? I must have called you a hindred times, but you just wouldn't answer...I was just a second short of going into a cardiac arrest...just feel my heart...it's going 500 beats per second," then her eyes suddenly fell on Maan, standing silently beside them, "Oh...hi Maan, You were also here...I didn't expect to see you here aswell...I mean with Geet since she had vowed to not see you...ErmmLOLWink"

Geet interrupted Dia before she could say any further, "Dia...bus, baaki baatein baad main karenge...let's just get out of here first." And she dragged Dia along with her out of the bogie, not looking back even once. Maan too tried to be normal but he was upset, restless, unable to understand the reason why he was always faced with her.

"I don't understand why it's always her? And what happens to me when she's in front of me? I forget everything, I forget how much I want to forget her, and don't want to see her. The moment she is before me all I want to do is look at those dreamy eyes and dream. Oh God, I'll go insane if I can't get her out of my life, my thoughts...my heart."Confused

His friend comes and punches his back, "Kya hua...kuch gadbad ho gayi kya..."

He dreamily replies, "Haan yaar! Lagta hai gadbad ho gayi...bahut badi gadbad" then he stopped and thought in his mind, "I've lost control over my heartConfused or what."

~Scene 2:

Train

Another compartment

Dia pulls in the curtains, and comes and sits next to a worried looking Geet biting her nailsConfused.

She was asking herself in her mind, "What was he doing in this train? Following me again?"

"Geet..."

Geet looked at an anxious Dia and cut her in and spoke like Hoshiarpur expressLOL, "Stop...before you start your question round, let me make it very clear, I don't know what he is doing in this train, but I was with him only by chance. I was about to miss the train, but he pulled me in...and..." she was lost trying to remember the incident, thinking of how safe she felt in his arms. She shook away the thoughts, reprimanding her to have thought of him like that, "It was a mere coincidence.Confused"

"Coincidence, huh? But I was asking you about..."

"Dia please, don't get started on him again...I don't want to talk anything about Maan."

"Maan? Who said anything about Maan? I was going to ask you if you wanted some water to drink...but..."

"Oh...so you were not asking me about him...okay, good.Stern Smile"

"Oh, so you thought I was...So, dil ki baat aakhir zubaan par aa hi gayi...I wasn't going to ask you about him but since then you've raked up the topic, I can't but ask you, what did he say?"

"I knew it...tumhari gaadi ghoom phir kar Maan par hi aa jaati hai...Why don't you go and sit with him? Khud hi pooch lo usse...don't bother me..."

But Dia who by now should have said a million things didn't reply at all...Shocked

Geet wondered when the silence grew and turned towards her with a question, "What happened? Still thinking of him?Angry"

"No Geet...I'm seeing him."

"What?Angry Oh God...Iss ladki ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Stop fooling around and come and sit here."

"I'm not fooling around...I see him..."

"Dia...enough is enough.Angry"

She held Geet and turned her towards the corridor, and there was Maan walking towards them, with a bag hung on his shoulderShocked.

She was numb with shock...Shocked

"Yeh yahan bhi aa gaya...Hey Babaji, ab kya hogaShockedConfused."

"Kuch nahi...Babaji ne tere dil ki sun lee...and tere hero ko bhej diya...aur kyaEmbarrassedLOL."

She was not in a perfect state of mind to argue with her, so she kept mum and gave Maan a burning stare. When he came closer she began her attack,

"What is wrong with you? Wherever I go you follow me...tum kya meri poonch ho?"

"Poonch? Woh toh already tumhare paas hai...Ms Bandari...I don't have to tail you around...This is my seat here, and I didn't know bandariyayein bhi aaj kal train se travel karti hain."

"Mind your words Mr Maan Singh Khurana...Angry"

"Nahi toh kya kar logi tum...you'll bite me Ms Bandariya huh!Angry"

She was fuming like hell...Angry "Main bandariya hoon toh tum bhi koi Salman Khan nahi ho...You are a Bandar, sar phira paagal Bandar."

"Wow...Bandar and Bandariya...kya Jodi hai,LOLLOL" said Dia trying to muffle her laughter.

"Dia?Angry" she fumed and pulled her towards their seat, pulling in the curtains.

~Scene 3:

Evening

Maan was busy reading the evening paper, Geet was stealing glances at him murmuring abuses at himAngry. She was alone as Dia had gone to wash her face in the wash room.

The trolley with tea and snacks come, the steward serves the refreshments and leave.

Geet takes a sip and grimaces,

"Yucks...Coffee?Dead"

"I think that's mine...he mixed our drinks...here's your tea."

"Oh, no wonder coffee itni kadvi hai...kadve logon ki kadvi coffeeAngry...Here take your kadvi coffee and give me my tea..."

"Wait, you took a sip from my coffee, so according to basic rules, I should also take a sip from your tea..." he takes a sip and says with a disgusted expressionDead, "What's this?Dead Poori sugar factory hai kya isme...DeadLOL"

"How dare you?Angry Now you only keep it...tumhara jhoota main nahi piyungi...varna meri zubaan bhi kadvi ho jayegi..."

He walks into her side almost into her, she falls on the berth, he bends low on her, close to her, their breaths meet, she's nervous and closes her eyes...he whispers softly into her earsEmbarrassed,

"Mujhe tumhari chai ki koi zaroorat nahi hai...Ms Bandari.Angry"

She opens her eyes and pushes him, narrowing her lips in angerAngry.

Before she could say anything Dia returns...LOL

"Yeh kya ho raha hai...?Wink" she asked giggling.

"EhhConfused...kuch bhi to nahi...he was looking for something...and I was telling him that..."

"That you found his heart...I mean his lost thing...LOL"

"I don't know...Dia, the tea is here" she gets the tray from Maan's side, almost losing balance, Maan supports herEmbarrassed. She pulls herself from his side and walks to their portionAngry.

"Why is our tea with him?" asked Dia.

Before Geet could explain, the steward came and began apologisingConfused to her...

"I'm so sorry Ma'amConfused, I thought you were with him and that's why I served the tray with two teas to him. I didn't know you both were separate...At first sight it seemed like you two...Embarrassed"

"Okay...you don't have to say anything more, please."

He then moves to Maan who returns the coffee and orders a new one.

"I want a new one please; this is no longer fit to be drunk,Ouch" he says so on purpose in order to annoy Geet, but later he wonders why he had to do so in front of everyone, and why it was so necessary to embarrass her.

Geet is annoyed but then tries to ignore him altogether. Dia is still smiling and it embarrasses Geet even more.

Star~End of Chapter 18~Star

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25attitudeshyaprajitamadrafizza25thendral_111-Elfin-diyachillmans22honey_dollsmritizambili123nats0101anisha_maaneetangelarafmisty_drastifanshristi1tintinusoni4evameena..Ash1991sanu3108gill123TanuDDian-afsha-namita25todayzstarDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
fabulous update
shristi1 IF-Dazzler
shristi1
shristi1

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Nice update.
Plz continue soon.
namita25 IF-Sizzlerz