Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
~Chapter 17~

"You've trespassed into my room to do this enquiry? Are you out of your mind?😡" she bellowed and then simmered her voice since Lucky was lurking around with his gang as usual.

"Geet,  don't change the topic? Did you call me or not?😳"

"Okay, I called you, but only because I wanted to know why you called me?"

"I called you because...eh...mm...because...😕"

"Because...what?😡 Well I know very well why...you just wanted to tell my family about last night and get me into trouble, isn't it??" she said looking crossed.

"Geet!😡" he ate rest of the words in complete anger. He banged his hand on the bedpost in anger😡; the hand started bleeding, since it was injured earlier during the fight with the goons.

Geet said, "Don't shout..." but before she could complete she saw blood dripping from his hand, and he was not even bothered. She rushed to him, held his hand before her eyes, and spoke to him in a worried tone😭, "Stop banging yourself around, why don't you go and bang your head instead? It'd bring your dead brain to life again. What an idiot you are?😡"

He groaned in anger and said, "Geet, how dare you call me an idiot?😡"

"Oh...idiot ko idiot nahi toh kya genius kahoon," she said swabbing the blood and applying some antiseptic.

Maan was really angry now😡; she was hurting his ego, which was bigger than him. He grabbed her hand and threw it away, and then he grabbed her by her hair and stared right into her angry eyes.

"I don't care what you think about me, but I've come here to warn you to stay out of my life from now onwards. I was sorry for what I did to you, and that wasn't even my fault. But now I think you deserved it. You are an arrogant, dim witted snob who has no respect for others. I am sorry that I helped you last night😡...it'd have been better if I had left you with those goons...and let them have done..."

"MAAN!!!😲" she stopped him and her shocked eyes glared at his. Maan realised he had gone out of line, turned his face, removed his grip on her hair and moved a few steps away from her. She had tears in her eyes and he couldn't bare that look.😭

Maan lifted his hand to wipe her tears, but stopped. He wanted to say something but didn't say a word; his lips were sealed with guilt and anger. He walked out of the window, down the balcony and faded into the dark under the dim lampposts.

It was always like that, they desire to meet each other when they are far, and when they meet they break each other's heart.

She slumped into the rocking chair in the balcony, her hear heavy with emotion, her eyes blearied with tears😭, and she was completely chocked. She looked at the sky and asked,

"Babaji, aap kyun har baar usse mere saamne la kar khada kar dete hai...whenever he comes in front of me, he brings in a storm into my life, and it leaves me completely shattered and broken."

She gets up and goes to her bed. She gets into the blanket and closes her eyes. But she feels something beneath her hand. She gets up and switches on the lamp. It was a letter addressed to her by Maan. She was surprised and opened it anticipating it to be bogus but it wasn't... It read...

Geet

I know by now you must have forgiven me. Whenever we meet we fight, we argue and count each other's faults. And therefore I never got a chance to tell you something which I always wanted to. I've never liked girls much because I thought they were fake and heart breakers, but after I met you I've realised not all girls are like that. You are different Geet. Jabse tumse mila hoon, bahut koshish ki tumse nafrat karne ki, par tumhara chehra samne aate hi main sab bhool jata hoon. I don't know what it is...but I wanted to ask something from you...I hope you won't say no...I ask you to become my friend...kya tum meri dost banogi Geet?

Maan

P.S: I wanted to ask you this on phone, but your dad fired me...I know I shouldn't be coming to your room like this, but I just want you to know how I feel...I have no intentions of troubling you. I'll keep this letter here and leave without even your knowing. I hope you'll understand.

Geet read the last word with and pain, guilt,

"Maine usse kya kuch nahi sunaya, he wanted to talk to me on phone about this...Hai Rabba...Main kitni buri hoon. He came here to become my friend and what did I do? Jali kati suna kar usse nikal diya...Maan I am sorry, mujhe naaf kar do.😭😭😭"

nats0101 thumbnail
hey good one.. 😊
but dey alwaz land up fighting coz of der egos
waitin 4 nxt updt!!
pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nats024

hey good one.. 😊
but dey alwaz land up fighting coz of der egos
waitin 4 nxt updt!!

YUP EGOS ARE A BIG PROBLEM...ALSO THEY DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER...THEY ARE TOO IMMATURE.
pj2012 thumbnail

~😃Chapter 18😃~

~Scene 1: Running train

Geet was out of breath, not just because she was running, but also because she was in Maan's arms again😳. Fate always brought them together, however hard they tried to wipe out each other from their thought😳s. She didn't react to his firm grip around her or his piercing eyes that froze her heart😳😳😳. He too was speechless, enchanted and so in love😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳, which he didn't want to believe.

Time passed by, but there they stood in a totally different time zone😳, where everything around them was moving but not their hearts, not their eyes, not the feeling they hid in their hearts for each other😳. Their lives were brought to standstill in that one moment, when their eyes met, through which their hearts connected, like always they did, in spite of their arrogance.

Lost in each other they forgot everything around them, the time, place...everything😳. Suddenly the train came to a halt in between a forest, the door banged against the wall on their other side. Maan loosened his grip, his heart unwilling to let her go, his head telling otherwise. Geet too recollected the whole series of events and composed herself getting out of his arms😳. The realisation came too late, since the compartment door opened, and there stood in front of them, scrutinising them, a pair of perplexed and wary eyes, belonging to Dia. Geet was lost for words and tried to explain, 😲

"Dia? I..I was...I was gonna call...hmm...em...🤔"

"Geet, don't say a word😡. Do you realise how worried I was? And where's your darn mobile? I must have called you a hindred times, but you just wouldn't answer...I was just a second short of going into a cardiac arrest...just feel my heart...it's going 500 beats per second," then her eyes suddenly fell on Maan, standing silently beside them, "Oh...hi Maan, You were also here...I didn't expect to see you here aswell...I mean with Geet since she had vowed to not see you...🤔😆😉"

Geet interrupted Dia before she could say any further, "Dia...bus, baaki baatein baad main karenge...let's just get out of here first." And she dragged Dia along with her out of the bogie, not looking back even once. Maan too tried to be normal but he was upset, restless, unable to understand the reason why he was always faced with her.

"I don't understand why it's always her? And what happens to me when she's in front of me? I forget everything, I forget how much I want to forget her, and don't want to see her. The moment she is before me all I want to do is look at those dreamy eyes and dream. Oh God, I'll go insane if I can't get her out of my life, my thoughts...my heart."😕

His friend comes and punches his back, "Kya hua...kuch gadbad ho gayi kya..."

He dreamily replies, "Haan yaar! Lagta hai gadbad ho gayi...bahut badi gadbad" then he stopped and thought in his mind, "I've lost control over my heart😕 or what."

~Scene 2:

Train

Another compartment

Dia pulls in the curtains, and comes and sits next to a worried looking Geet biting her nails😕.

She was asking herself in her mind, "What was he doing in this train? Following me again?"

"Geet..."

Geet looked at an anxious Dia and cut her in and spoke like Hoshiarpur express😆, "Stop...before you start your question round, let me make it very clear, I don't know what he is doing in this train, but I was with him only by chance. I was about to miss the train, but he pulled me in...and..." she was lost trying to remember the incident, thinking of how safe she felt in his arms. She shook away the thoughts, reprimanding her to have thought of him like that, "It was a mere coincidence.😕"

"Coincidence, huh? But I was asking you about..."

"Dia please, don't get started on him again...I don't want to talk anything about Maan."

"Maan? Who said anything about Maan? I was going to ask you if you wanted some water to drink...but..."

"Oh...so you were not asking me about him...okay, good.😳"

"Oh, so you thought I was...So, dil ki baat aakhir zubaan par aa hi gayi...I wasn't going to ask you about him but since then you've raked up the topic, I can't but ask you, what did he say?"

"I knew it...tumhari gaadi ghoom phir kar Maan par hi aa jaati hai...Why don't you go and sit with him? Khud hi pooch lo usse...don't bother me..."

But Dia who by now should have said a million things didn't reply at all...😲

Geet wondered when the silence grew and turned towards her with a question, "What happened? Still thinking of him?😡"

"No Geet...I'm seeing him."

"What?😡 Oh God...Iss ladki ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Stop fooling around and come and sit here."

"I'm not fooling around...I see him..."

"Dia...enough is enough.😡"

She held Geet and turned her towards the corridor, and there was Maan walking towards them, with a bag hung on his shoulder😲.

She was numb with shock...😲

"Yeh yahan bhi aa gaya...Hey Babaji, ab kya hoga😲😕."

"Kuch nahi...Babaji ne tere dil ki sun lee...and tere hero ko bhej diya...aur kya😳😆."

She was not in a perfect state of mind to argue with her, so she kept mum and gave Maan a burning stare. When he came closer she began her attack,

"What is wrong with you? Wherever I go you follow me...tum kya meri poonch ho?"

"Poonch? Woh toh already tumhare paas hai...Ms Bandari...I don't have to tail you around...This is my seat here, and I didn't know bandariyayein bhi aaj kal train se travel karti hain."

"Mind your words Mr Maan Singh Khurana...😡"

"Nahi toh kya kar logi tum...you'll bite me Ms Bandariya huh!😡"

She was fuming like hell...😡 "Main bandariya hoon toh tum bhi koi Salman Khan nahi ho...You are a Bandar, sar phira paagal Bandar."

"Wow...Bandar and Bandariya...kya Jodi hai,😆😆" said Dia trying to muffle her laughter.

"Dia?😡" she fumed and pulled her towards their seat, pulling in the curtains.

~Scene 3:

Evening

Maan was busy reading the evening paper, Geet was stealing glances at him murmuring abuses at him😡. She was alone as Dia had gone to wash her face in the wash room.

The trolley with tea and snacks come, the steward serves the refreshments and leave.

Geet takes a sip and grimaces,

"Yucks...Coffee?🤢"

"I think that's mine...he mixed our drinks...here's your tea."

"Oh, no wonder coffee itni kadvi hai...kadve logon ki kadvi coffee😡...Here take your kadvi coffee and give me my tea..."

"Wait, you took a sip from my coffee, so according to basic rules, I should also take a sip from your tea..." he takes a sip and says with a disgusted expression🤢, "What's this?🤢 Poori sugar factory hai kya isme...🤢😆"

"How dare you?😡 Now you only keep it...tumhara jhoota main nahi piyungi...varna meri zubaan bhi kadvi ho jayegi..."

He walks into her side almost into her, she falls on the berth, he bends low on her, close to her, their breaths meet, she's nervous and closes her eyes...he whispers softly into her ears😳,

"Mujhe tumhari chai ki koi zaroorat nahi hai...Ms Bandari.😡"

She opens her eyes and pushes him, narrowing her lips in anger😡.

Before she could say anything Dia returns...😆

"Yeh kya ho raha hai...?😉" she asked giggling.

"Ehh😕...kuch bhi to nahi...he was looking for something...and I was telling him that..."

"That you found his heart...I mean his lost thing...😆"

"I don't know...Dia, the tea is here" she gets the tray from Maan's side, almost losing balance, Maan supports her😳. She pulls herself from his side and walks to their portion😡.

"Why is our tea with him?" asked Dia.

Before Geet could explain, the steward came and began apologising😕 to her...

"I'm so sorry Ma'am😕, I thought you were with him and that's why I served the tray with two teas to him. I didn't know you both were separate...At first sight it seemed like you two...😳"

"Okay...you don't have to say anything more, please."

He then moves to Maan who returns the coffee and orders a new one.

"I want a new one please; this is no longer fit to be drunk," he says so on purpose in order to annoy Geet, but later he wonders why he had to do so in front of everyone, and why it was so necessary to embarrass her.

Geet is annoyed but then tries to ignore him altogether. Dia is still smiling and it embarrasses Geet even more.

⭐️~End of Chapter 18~⭐️

shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Plz continue soon.
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update dear...loved reading it.
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update luv it
plzz cont soon x
pj2012 thumbnail
Guys writing the next chapter...will post soon😃
GURTI/MANEET ROCKS!!!😃
pj2012 thumbnail

~PRECAP: Chapter 19~

Geet needed a whiff of fresh air after the packed meal she had in dinner. She couldn't stop her from checking out Maan's berth to see what he was doing😉😆(jhooti). He was not there...one of his book was on the floor. She couldn't see the cover in the dim night lights in the compartment... She walked out of the compartment and felt night breeze on her face😳, it was mesmerising outside...trees and far away a whole city was lighted with small balls of glimmering light😃. She walked to the door, held the supporting rods and stretched herself out, feeling the wind in her hair, her soul😳.

Suddenly, the book in her hand slipped, she caught it in time, but it was too late for her to control her balance😲. Her sandal fell and she was going down, but then someone grabbed her hand and pulled her up...She had her eyes tightly shut🥱, her face was all pale with fear😲, and there was again in the arms of Maan😳. She hugged him tightly and won't let go shivering with fear. He held her away and said,

"Tum paagal ho gayi ho kya?😡 Why were you hanging out of the train when you don't even know how to stand properly? Apna dimaag dhoond rahi thee kya?" he was fuming with anger😡.

Geet opened her eyes and saw him, she didn't know how to react? She was shell shocked😲 and didn't understand which was more dangerous; falling from the train or facing his anger.

She moved away from his grip and breathed, then she looked at him and said, "Thank you...you saved me...😕😭"

"Again...😡"

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice.. waiting for the update now..