Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys 'am sorry for the late update...'am busy with my M Phil and NET prep...PHEW!!!😔

This chapter is not complete...I'll update rest of the chapter tonight...😃
till then enjoy the first part...i know it's not much but promise longer second part of ch 15.

PJ😃
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww that's amazing update dear...
loved reading it..
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 15 ..

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d update ...

continue soon ...
pj2012 thumbnail

~Part 2~

Scene 1:

Khurana Mansion

Maan walks in lost in his thoughts, thinking of last night...why 'am I thinking of her? He wondered each time and then again wandered in her thoughts. Suddenly Maan felt her sweet voice whispering his name in his ears. He turned back, but she wasn't there. He screwed his eyes and held his head, he was imagining things, no, he was thinking of her, and only her, why? There was no answer to his why. He believed that love was for weak people and it's nothing but a dangerous emotion that enslaves your reason and makes you do foolish things. He hated the emotion called love in his life. And there was a strong reason for that. He was always so sure that he could never fall for love, fall for a girl ever in his life. Then why all of a sudden his mind has started taking orders from his heart.

"Why was I so worried for her? And why did I feel all those crazy things when she was near me? Why did I forget myself completely, lose my senses in front of her? Her eyes...so deep...Stop Maan...I'm going insane...What has she done to me? Yeh sab bakwaas hai...I'm feeling all this cuz I felt guilty for breaking her heart. But why did she felt so bad? I never told her... Was she in lov...No no...She cannot lov...Forget it...Dadi Ma would be so worried for me. I didn't even call her yesterday after reaching India. I better go in and see her"

He walked hurriedly through the huge hallway of KM. The hall was deserted as expected, except for the butler and a few servants here and there.Dev and Vicky were in boarding school. This was the usual life in KM, he only cared for her dadi, she was the only person in the whole world who loved him and cared for him. His dad was always someone who was more like a boss, a principal. There was a huge abyss in between their relationship. He feared him when he was a small child and as he grew he began to distance himself from even the thought of father.

Maan was in London doing his studies, as per his dad's orders...But one year after he felt he should listen to his heart for once, and returned back to India to complete his studies.

He knew Dadi would be very worried, he didn't know how to explain everything to her. He didn't wanted to tell her anything about Geet or she's go on and on about her all the time, annoying him. She always wanted him to have a girl friend, she'd always ask him if he's found someone, and it annoyed him the most. He was never interested in girls or love anything remotely associated with these two things.

He knocked at her room's door, but when no answer came, he opened the door and entered in. Dadi wasn't there, where'd she be?

He knew where to find her, it was her favourite place in the whole house, Maan's too – the terrace Garden. It was here that she would comfort Maan, his fears, his tears. Now he was grown up, and he no longer cries, fears, he has become a stone, emotionless, heartless.

There she was sitting on the swinging chair, her head resting on the cushion, her eyes closed.

"Dadi?😊"

She lifted her head and looked at him😳; her beloved grandson was standing in front of her. For one year she longed to see his innocent eyes, to hear his voice, to see him, and there he was, finally in front of her😃.

"Maan beta, aap aa gaye...😃" she rushed to him and hugged him tight, still her little baby with the cutest bunny eyes.

"Beta apko apni iss boodhi Dadi ki yaad aakhir aa hi gayi.😭 Kahan they aap beta...pata hai kitna pareshaan ho gaye they hum😭, kitna darr gaye they hum😭...iss umar main agar mujhe heart attack aa gaya toh phir main bachoongi nahi😆...Maarna chahte ho apni Dadi ko aap...Main marr gayi toh phi apka kya hoga😕...kaun rakhega aapka khayaal ...ladkiyon ke naam se toh aapko fits ke attacks shuru ho jaate hain...itni allergy hain apko girls se...and I know one year in London hasn't changed anything."

"Dadi...kya aap chahti hain ki main wapis chala jaoon...please stop all this.😡"

"Huh...aapko to meri koi fikar hi nahi hai...fikar hoti toh meri baat nahi sun lete...kya kharabi hai ek Girl Friend banane main, aapko kha nahi jayegi..."

He took a deep breath, counted till ten. He didn't wanted to shout on her, so said politely

"Arre dadi, mujhe girl friends ki kya zaroorat, mere paas toh aap hain na, meri girl friend, meri friend, meri daadi, mere papa, and meri Ma😳😳" he kissed her on her forehead and said, "you are my everything, meri Miss Universe...and Maan ke hote hue uski Dadi ko kuch nahi ho sakta😳."

"Oh Beta, how much I missed you. And you were supposed to come yesterday, phone bhi nahi kiya. Where were, phone bhi nahi kiya. Where were you yesterday?😕"

"Dadi ma...I was...I told you about the school reunion, bas wahin friends ke saath tha. The time just flew, pata hi nahi chala kaise time nikal gaya, raat bahut ho gayi thi, toh we decided to camp at school. I didn't want to disturb you at night, that's why I didn't call."

"What? Disturb me? And by not calling you think I could have slept peacefully. Ek baar bhi aankh nahi lagi meri...poori raat chinta lagi rahi tumhari."

"I'm sorry Dadi, maaf kar do na please."

She turned towards him and smiled😳, "Okay..." Maan hugged her; he loved her dadi to death and therefore was relieved that she forgave him.

"Maan, dad se mile tum. He doesn't know that you are here."

"Dadi kya farak padta hai, main rahoon ya na rahoon. It's not going to affect him at all."

"Maan? Woh apke dad hain😭."

"Dadi, please...I don't want to talk about it. Now that I'm here, I only want to be with you and with no one else."

Dadi ma had tears in her eyes, she wiped it before he could see. He knew the topic made her dadi very sad, so he changed it and said, "Dadi kya baat hai😉, in one year you've become more young and beautiful...😉😳"

"Acha bachoo dadi pe line maar raha hai😆...yeh toh tumhare aane ki khushi se hai...waise you can be a good flirt you know...you should try it on girls...line lag jayegi."

"Dadi? Not again please😡."

"Arre khushi se yaad aaya...did you meet that girl? Ehhh...what was her name? Hmmm...Oh yes..Geet...kitni pyaari bacchii hai...Last time PTA meet main mili thi. Kitna pyaar se usne mera khayal rakha...and she's so sweet.😳😳😳😳"

Maan got lost again in her thoughts😳, and suddenly looked up when Dadi tapped on his shoulder.

"Dadi...why are you asking me about her?😕 There were 50 students in my class, and she's no special."

"Accha she's not special? Agar special nahi hai toh...yeh tumhare paas kya kar raha hai..."she took out an earring from her hand and held it in front of him.

He was shell shocked😲, and then he composed himself and asked,

"What is it? I don't know what it was doing in my pocket."

"Maan aapki chori pakdi gayi😆...I didn't say anything about your pocket😆. Aapne khudd apni dil ki baat bol di. Yeh ussi ka jhumka hai na...Geet ka😳."

"Dadi😕...aap bekar main koshish kar rahi hai...even if it is Geet's earring, and it was with me...kya farak padta hai Dadi ma..."

"So you don't like her...😳"

"Oh God Dadi...She's a good girl...and ...she's beautiful...her eyes...they are magical...her smile makes me forget every single pain in my heart...😳" he realises what he's said and looks at her disapprovingly, "Dadi I don't like her...I cannot love anyone in my life.😡"

He leaves and Dadi follows him

"Maan beta stop...😭"

But he's gone...

Dadi has tears in her eyes,😭😭😭😭

"Mera baccha...kya iske life main kabhi bhi pyaar nahi hoga...His heart was wounded ten years ago, when his parents got divorced and separated. He lost his mother, his father, his family...and I thought he'll forget everything, his wounds would heal once he finds true love...but he had shut down his heart to love and if anyone can bring love back into his life, it's this girl...Geet."

~End of Chapter 15~

pj2012 thumbnail

~CHAPTER 16~

Scene 1:

Night time

Geet's room

"Why can't I forgive him?😕 It's been one year now. And it wasn't his fault after all. Woh to Vicky ne plan kiya tha..."

Her mobile rings...

"Who's calling me at this time? I should have switched it off. Hello!"

"Hello gorgeous...😳"

"Who's this?😡"

"Tumhara deewana😳"

"Shut up😡" she cuts the call.

"Kaun paagal hai jo itni raat ko mujhe call kar raha hai...How did he get my number?😡"

Again the bell rings, this time she doesn't pick the call. She takes the mobile down into the sitting room where her father and uncles were watching late night news.

"Geet, beta what happened? Aap apne bed main kyun nahi hai?😕"

"Pappa...Look at this ...some guy is calling me on my mobile and talking nonsense."

He takes the mobile and looks at the number...and suddenly the bell rings again...

He takes the call

"Hello😡"

"Kaun hai be tu😡...Raat main ladkiyon ko phone karke pareshaan karta hai...Aisi dhulaee hogi teri ki phir kisi ko bhi phone nahi kar payega...Badtameez😡...chal phone cut kar abhi...aur aayanda yahan phone kiya to samajh teri shamat aa gayi hai...😡"

(Ooops😲...it was not the loafer...it was Maan this time😆)

"Hello...Dekhiye I don't know why you are talking like this? I'm Maan, Geet's schoolmate and I just wanted to talk to her.😕"

"Maan" he says loudly. Geet is shocked to hear that name😲.

"Ji haan, Maan...kya main Geet se baat kar sakta hoon"

"Bilkul nahin...this is no time to call a girl...she's sleeping."

"Okay...😕"

He cuts the call and wonders why he decided in the first place to even call her😡.

Geet looks at her father who looked really annoyed.

"Geet, here,take your mobile. Switch it off and go to sleep."

"Ji Pappa..."

She goes inside wondering why he was calling her at this time, or why was he calling her at all😕😕😕.

Scene 2:

In KM...

Maan is restless...

"Why can't I go to sleep?😕 Why 'am I so desperate to hear her voice? Is it because of my guilt...Yes that's it, that's the only reason" he told himself, "but why can't I get her off my mind? Her thought is troubling my very sanity."

Then he remembered what Geet's dad had said, "Oh so she's sleeping peacefully. Meri neend uda kar she sleeping...toh mujhe kyun itna farak pad raha hai...I don't care what she does...I'm off to sleep...Tomorrow I have to go to college also."

Scene 3:

Geet's room

Geet tosses in her bed from one side to another thinking about Maan😳😕.

"Why was he calling me?😕 Zaroor koi baat hogi...Pappa ne usse kitna rudely baat kiya...Geet why are you worried? Accha hua...he deserves it...kya raat ko koi ladka kisi ladki ko phone karta hai? Maan is also no different than that loafer who called earlier...Sheee, Geet what are you saying? Maan and loafer...nahi nahi...he's different...woh itna bura bhi nahi nahi hai...he saved me..."

She sat up and looked at her mobile, picked it and looked at his number.

"I should call him...Pappa doesn't know that he helped me, but I know that and kya pata kuch zaroori baat ho...otherwise woh akdoo thodi naa mujhe phone karta.😕"

She called his number...

Maan got up and picked his mobile, and looked at the number😕...

"Geet??😲 She's calling me?? Pehle toh apne Pappa se mujhe dant pitwati hai and then she herself is calling me...yeh ladki bhi na mujhe paagal kar degi."

He picks her call, the moment she hears his voice, she cuts the call nervously😕.

"Hello Geet, is that you? Phone kaat diya...This girl I say will drive me nuts.😡"

He called her number, but she wouldn't pick up.

"Hadd ho gayi😡...apne aap ko samajhti kya hai...Main kya uska koi deewana, sirphira aashiq hoon...jo she's not taking my call."

Scene 4:

After many sleepless minutes, finally she fell asleep...

She felt someone touching her cheek😳...She blushed in sleep and said,

"Maan kya kar rahe ho...😳"

"What?😕 Geet uttoh...😕"

"Dekho mujhe sone do...poori raat tumhari wajah se main soyi nahi...😳"

"What?😲 Meri wajah se😕...OMG yeh poori ki poori sadme main hai😡...lagta hai kal raat ka kuch zyada hi effect pad gaya hai...but gundon ne toh mere sar par danda mara tha...toh effect isko kyun ho raha hai😆😕..." he stopped wondering and tried again to wake her up, "Geet?😳" he whispered in her ears.

Geet smiled😳 and said in sleep, "Dekho you also sleep and let me also sleep peacefully. Theekh hai you can sleep here but please don't disturb😳," she then pulls him and he falls next to her on the bed. He angrily tries to get up😡, but is mesmerised by her beauty😳. He keeps on looking at her not moving at all😳. He even forgot to breathe. He slides his fingers into the hair locks over her face and strokes her cheeks gently while tucking them behind her ear. She moves with his touch and smiles in sleep😳. Maan clean bowled...😆

Geet slowly opens her eyes and is petrified to see him on her bed😲, right next to her.

She springs up and almost falls😕, when Maan holds her and pulls her close😳😳😳😳, so that she doesn't fall.

~~~~~Awesome eyelock~~~~~~

😳😳😳😳
😳😳

~~~~~~~Mahi...Mahi~~~~~~~

😳😳😳😳
😳

"Tum??😲 Mere ghar ke andar, in my room?😲 What are you doing here? If my father sees you he'll tear you to pieces...murder you...😡"

"Geet, tumne mujhe call kiya tha...😡"

She was shocked to hear that, she never thought he would do such a thing😡.

"Achha call maine kiya tha ya tumne...aur uske liye tum yahan aa gaye😲 "

"Maine kiya tha, but your father said you were sleeping...to phir tumne mujhe call kyun kiya...😡"

"Tumhara dimag kharab ho gaya hai...Why would I call you? My brain is still functioning, I'm not brain dead jo main tumhe phone karoongi...😡"

"Oh really...nahi phone kiya...toh yeh dekho, phone records...your number is here, last call made from your number, ab mujhe batao why did you call me?"

~End of Ch 16~

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update luvd it
plzz cont soon x
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 16 ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...