Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -afsha-

Pata nahi ab dono ko kya hoga
But loved when goon said Maan bandar hahahahaha

Glad that you liked it...hope u'll love the future chapters as well.😃
Originally posted by d2407

Awesome updates
Loved it the part was fab when the man said that geet cannot be ur wife as she is beautiful and if u stare a girl with ur big eyes she vl be into ashes..that part was too goodFunny na?? 😃
Thanks for the pmYou are most welcome...😃
Do continue soonDefinitely😃
Sorry for the delay...next chapter coming soon...probably by tomorrow😃

~CHAPTER 13~

Destiny always brought them together...and somewhere deep they both wanted to see each other every second, but they were not ready to accept their heart's desire.😳

In the dilapidated house, they both were dumped into a dark room. And after that, the goons went out to a more secure place, since the house could crumble down any moment in the pelting rain.

They both were tied and could barely move their limbs. Their mouths were tied and they were also blindfolded. Geet was very scared and she wiggled and squeaked with whatever strength was left in her. Maan on the other hand kept his cool and decided to be more practical and save his energy for the escape.

"There isn't much time; I must do something quickly before the goons return. And Geet seems really scared, so I'll have to do something. Pata nahi in logon ka kya iraada hai😕," he thought.

Maan lay on the floor and rolled over to Geet, judging from the sounds. He was right next to her, and she realised it was him and stopped the struggle. Maan bent over and slowly untied the rope that tied her leg, with his teeth (pichle janam main mouse tha kya😆😆). He also untied her hands, it was very awkward😕, but they didn't think about all those things at that moment when their very life was in danger. It wasn't easy and Geet was shaking all the while. Geet freed herself, opened her eyes, and helped Maan to free himself. They were free but were in a dark room, with no light, and were completely clueless.

"Yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai...😡"

"What? Meri wajah se?? Maine kiya kya hai? Oh Yeah, I committed one mistake, I came after you, and that's why I'm also here in this hell hole."

"Yes, who asked you to come??? If you hadn't come I'd have still been in the school with my friends, and nothing of this sort wouldn't have happened."

"Ari O Jhansi ki Rani...you know how to fight with me, gundon ke saamne yeh bravery kahan gayi...and I didn't tell you to go out in rain and exhibit your beauty...um...eh...I mean whatever" he faltered.

"Ah..ha ha...tum toh jaise...Spider Man ho...What did you tell them? You were begging...where was your bravery then? Oh I forgot, you have no such thing, you only know how to fool others and break their heart."

"Geet, not again😡," he groaned.

They continued their rant completely forgetting the situation they were in. Suddenly a lightning struck and the thunder boomed, which made Geet jump into Maan's lap😆. She hugged him tightly and wouldn't let go😆. Maan stood their shocked, not realising what had happened😕😳. After a few minutes, she came to her senses, and loosened her grip, realising where she exactly was sitting😲.

She looked up into his eyes that returned the same curious look, but their eyes always connected their hearts😳, as if they were the doorways to their hearts. And the connection was so powerful that they got completely lost in them, forgetting everything. It was not just attraction, it was something pure and classic, something you feel only when your heart starts writing poetry by itself, it starts beating for someone else😳.

She tried to move away, when he held her hand and pulled her closer. She was confused and looked at him in surprise.

He had that stern look, which spoke nothing but conveyed a thousand things, and she was losing herself in those eyes. Right then, he came closer and softly spoke to her words that made no reasoning to her at that moment, as if she was expecting something else,

"Tumhare andar kisi jungle billi ki atma to nahi ghusi? Your nails have pierced my arm; I can hardly feel sense in them." (🤣)

"Kya?😡" she pushed him away in anger.

"Ab agar tumhara drama finish ho gaya ho to...hum yahan se bahar nikalne ka raasta soche."

"Please...I just want to get away from you...😡"

"Yeah sure from me and this place? Oh I forgot, tum ko to yeh jagah bahut pasand aa gayi hogi...it's dark and gloomy just like you."

"Yes, bahut pasand aa gayi hai...it's better looking than your room, 'am sure.😡"

Geet faltered here and there in the dark trying to find an outlet. Geet lost her balance and fell right into his arms.

Maan grabbed her and pulled her towards him, "Geet, Bhagwan ke liye, just stay with me and keep quiet for some time😡. I'll search for the door. Tumne waise hi bahut help kar di, ab please no more."

There were rats, spiders, insects and spooky sounds that would freak out even a Dracula out of his coffin. Geet unconsciously hugged on to him tight out of fear and wouldn't let go, he too held her and they both tried to find an exit. He found one but it won't open.

"What kind of a place is this? Ek toh itna andhera, upar se ek chudail...I mean ladki😆."

"I very well know what you mean Mister, ab jalsi se door kholo, I want to go home."

"Jaldi se door kholo...wow, Order? Main tumhara servant nahin hoon Madame."

"Tum uske layak bhi nahi ho...😡"

... Finally, he pushed open the door after some struggle. They were out, but behind them there was a huge mansion and there was a vast jungle overlooking them, in front of them. It was pitch black, no moonlight, stars or anything remotely bright, and the rain poured heavily almost flooding the place. They looked at each other and Maan said...

"At least we are safe from the goons for now, this weather's helpful that way, isn't it Ms Ladaku."

She didn't know what to do anymore; she simply nodded her head and said, "Yeah Mr Akdu, for now..." then she turned her face and muttered from the corner of her mouth, "but tumse kaun bachayega."

He heard her and smiled to himself...at least she's forgotten about the past, and had opened up a bit.😳

Originally posted by abisamratgunjan

nice part

Thank you😃
Originally posted by -afsha-

Loved Maaneet moments

Thank you, glad you liked it.😃
Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
Awesome updates dear
Liked the maan and geet moments..they were just fantastic..do continue soon