Mahaepisode add_Gopi's eyes nahi kolthi..

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Mahaepisode 1st add came rtday n in it Gopi is crying ruffling her eyes saying 'meri aakein nahi kolthi hai' n aham n koki came running there n rashi was saying 'woh gopi ne -----' or smthing i was so shocked i missed the exact wordings..
also aham looked like he had hit his forehead somewhere n hurt it..

i want to murder rashi now...what does she think of herself? that she is god...to play with some1s eyes...
oh god...i hope gopi's eyes are fine...damn just to make her not take the test rashi does this:(((

for the 1st time when rashi purposely made gopi fall n hurt her head n enjoyed herself while gopi was bleeding n was in pain i thought she crossed her limit...
then when i thought she couldn't stoop any lower she told that lie abt gopi's parents..

n seriously rashi surprises me every single day with the extent she can go..whenever i think she has broken all possible limits she manages to surprise me all over again😡😡😡

*Edited* am sorry i just saw the other topic made before..so changed it a bit
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
i agree...i also noticed aham...his head was red...i hope he will be fine...and poor gopi...rashi is so cheap...and i am angry on gopi too...why she always follow rashi blindly...
where can the promo be watched? as i don't have access to star plus channel on tv..is it somewhere on any website?

Thankss :)
glue in eyeliner 😲  
Originally posted by snsaufan

where can the promo be watched? as i don't have access to star plus channel on tv..is it somewhere on any website?

Thankss :)

well i don't think u can watch it unless some1 uploads it on youtube or if by some luck out videobie has managed to catch it while recording..
may be starplus will upload it in their site...hopefully cz even i wanna check it again n see..
but well for now check ur PMs i'll send u a link where u can watch the episode live tomorrow..n i'm sure they'll repeat the advert,..or may be a lil while later today itself they'll show it quite a lot of times...so keep an eye on it n it might come up.

Originally posted by princessunara

well i don't think u can watch it unless some1 uploads it on youtube or if by some luck out videobie has managed to catch it while recording..
may be starplus will upload it in their site...hopefully cz even i wanna check it again n see..
but well for now check ur PMs i'll send u a link where u can watch the episode live tomorrow..n i'm sure they'll repeat the advert,..or may be a lil while later today itself they'll show it quite a lot of times...so keep an eye on it n it might come up.

Thank you :)
thanks for sharing😊
i am very grateful as i havent seen the promo
Thank u
Originally posted by princessunara

OMG Mahaepisode 1st add came rtday n in it Gopi is crying ruffling her eyes saying 'meri aakein nahi kolthi hai' n aham n koki came running there n rashi was saying 'woh gopi ne -----' or smthing i was so shocked i missed the exact wordings..
also aham looked like he had hit his forehead somewhere n hurt it..

i want to murder rashi now...what does she think of herself? that she is god...to play with some1s eyes...
oh god...i hope gopi's eyes are fine...damn just to make her not take the test rashi does this:(((

for the 1st time when rashi purposely made gopi fall n hurt her head n enjoyed herself while gopi was bleeding n was in pain i thought she crossed her limit...
then when i thought she couldn't stoop any lower she told that lie abt gopi's parents..

n seriously rashi surprises me every single day with the extent she can go..whenever i think she has broken all possible limits she manages to surprise me all over again😡😡😡

*Edited* am sorry i just saw the other topic made before..so changed it a bit

Rashi is a lead character so the assumption here is that she will be rehabilitated (i din't know why that word came up in my mind what I mean is she will repent and turn over a new leaf). What I don't understand is exactly how this is going to happen. With each plan she makes Rashi is getting more and more evil making it feel like she's never going to change.
I thought after she told Gopi the lies about her parents death she felt some remorse but she's getting worse.
Maybe she won't ever change although with Jigar falling for her now she probably will.
Originally posted by kitty.pooni

thanks for sharing😊
i am very grateful as i havent seen the promo
Thank u

u r welcome dear😳

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Rashi is a lead character so the assumption here is that she will be rehabilitated (i din't know why that word came up in my mind what I mean is she will repent and turn over a new leaf). What I don't understand is exactly how this is going to happen. With each plan she makes Rashi is getting more and more evil making it feel like she's never going to change.
I thought after she told Gopi the lies about her parents death she felt some remorse but she's getting worse.
Maybe she won't ever change although with Jigar falling for her now she probably will.

well CVs idea of showing us that rashi isn't fully evil is by showing a small ounce of remorse for 2 seconds after she has done a huge unforgivable harm to gopi..see even on this mahaepisode she'll genuinely look worried n may be even think to herself 'may be i did too much' or something..but the moment gopi shows any sign of recovery she'll be back to square one hating n plotting against her!😡

well at the end of the show somehow they'll fix her to being good..but how much evil will she embrace before they decide it is enough n its time to turn over a new leaf for her...how hers relationship with Jigar'll turn out is also a big ❓
but still i really hope she is punished for the sin she commits this time around..n gets to experience a lot of pain herself..