Frequent Posters

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
what a bitch that rashi is...f*****g bitch😑
juliaveth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What next eh Rashi...hand grenades in the curry??!
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the sad fact is that similar to  Indian films tv serials are adopting violence and kalakaris as entertaining- when they could have a strong theme instead of these petty minded acts.  The story line is not being developed - it is kalakaris that are developed. Rashi needs to get caught so that the message sent to the viewers is a moral one- that those who do wrong acts do get caught .

And the message should be that when iti is bodily harm then that is the last straw- it has to be revealed, not hidden - that the Modis are not totally blind to what is happening to Gopi most of the time due to Rashi. Enough of these stupid kalakaris ( I agree there are vengeful people like rashi around, but there are equally smart people who surround them- and I am surprised the Modis are not shown as smart people- how do they maange their business?).
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😑 😑 😑 i'm going to kill rattie 😑 hope koki and aham will find out the truth and punnish rattie 😑
like to see aham giving a tight slap to rattie 😑
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya i am also angry yaar hope ahem may find out the truth and give a tight 2,3slap to rashi
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
cant wait for maha episode on saturday