Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks guys...live in was thrown in as a joke...i am amazed how many ppl r opting for it!!!

hear hear CVs...
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the poll Pooja - my option is: They should marry after families agree,however long it takes...

Frankly, I can't bear for this show become all saas-bahu-saazish types...so anything to put it off will be good... 😊
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have an alternate option... 😃

AnYa should be on an indefinite "break" from each other...Why?...Zimbly/chumma... ...The advantages of this scenario are:

1.Part One of my cunning plan to make Anant available 
(other Parts of this campaign like elimimating the competition will not be disclosed on the grounds that it might incriminate me)

2.They are both still so young...I think they should start looking at other options ...Maybe they'll fall in love with other people as they go out and about in the world?...(dont shudder, it CAN happen)...If they still decide to stick together after 5/6 yrs, they can rekindle their relationship.
(Atleast then I'll get to see a new love story featuring droolsum and/or a renewed AnYa romance)

3.Right now AnYa seem to have only the prickly thorny bits of their relationship to endure, the rosy bits seem to be over...Who wants to see more rona-dhona, however cute the leads may be?...If they get married, the situation will just shift to rona-dhona in the looney qila...

I think I will join Rama/CSB and gang in breaking up AnYa...NO SHAADI- WAADI!!! 👎🏼 😛

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They should complete the studies and then try to convince the families...If again the family is against the relationship Anant should threaten CSB & co that he will legally marry Navya even if they wont approve...I'm sure that CSB will fall on this threat as he loves his pota...Navya's family had already shown good signs...So it wont be difficult to convince them...
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pooja, thank u for the poll. I am still trying to reason out. Many dont want shadi, as it will be saas bahu types. But since I dont have a option other than shadi, I wonder which group I belong? 

Marriage is a responsibility, which I think both the love birds r not ready yet. So with a lot of brain storming, I would suggest, a long engagement, with anant gone somewhere far for completing his masters and then comming back ready for marriage. Navya can do home science by then, hehehehehehe. I want these two to maintain a long distance relationship through chatting, texting, and mails. I want them to make a mark for themselves, before taking the plunge. Lets see how this relationship stands in the this time frame when they r away from each other physically. 
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pooja...sounds like a simple pol, but the options are many...i wud like something like nisha's 2nd option or what asha says...an engagement n some movement towards career...AnYA just dont fir into the typical saas-bahu soap types of couple going thru the same old plotting n separations n sacrifices for family, be it right or wrong...they need to be projected as a bit more independent...i done mind seeing one of them going away temporarily for a higher study/job purpose n the other working seriously...we cud still have our anyalicious moments in the form of navya's n ananth's morning dreams...😉😳...n then the shaadi happens...say after a year or more..im going too far aint i???