KI- Wednesdays thread - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi me back. Kya baatein ho rahi hai. I don't understand why people are bashing geet
@mona and hima-i have written replies to u both on p13 and 14...plz read...thanks

@mona-don't wrry abt pics dear...i don't need them now itself..so chill!

mona is there anything wrong with my message bcuz i have posted same message on GEET 4 LIONS STARONE Bally pages on faceook and also Starone website...

Here i'm copy pasting the message wat i have posted...

Wow...Drashti Gurmeet were so fabulous in tonight' episode once again...Hats off to them that they r shooting despite their illness...Love and admire GC DD  so much...Episodes r once again getting better...Hats off to the entire team of GHSP for handling the crisis situation well...MAANEET maahi maahi moments today were sooo beautiful emotional magical...loved them...Our Gurmeet Drashti V all love u both so much and wishing u both a very speedy recovery... Please take plenty of rest...V all will wait patiently and v r sure once u both r fit and fine, v will once again get our golden days back in Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' beautiful dreamy maahi maahi moments...Hopefully once Our GC DD r fine, v will get back the real essence of our GHSP MAANEET...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET Our Life Heart Soul...GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best!...GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock!...Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN

Please do not end Our 'Geet hui sabse parayi' MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching most precious divine sacred dreamy beautiful royal musical fairytale romantic passionate breathtaking bestest special unique journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance rainbow and changed our lives forever.MAANEET r best couple ever and forever and r an epitome of divine unconditional selfless immense care and love, mutual respect, admiration, trust, understanding, transparency,  pride, worship, truth, justice, hope, faith, positivity..V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS love, respect, admire worship GHSP MAANEET so much.Gurmeet and Drashti king and queen of expressions have made MAANEET real for us.Hats off to the entire team of GHSP... Long live Our GHSP MAANEET maahi maahi Our Life Heart Soul..Please keep the original essence of GHSP MAANEET intact. Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
I cannot believe why CVs want to show us devini scenes. They could show us adi and pinky s love story
Spandana nahi re the Message is important tau maine bola Dtar one FB pe post karne ke liye...but you said that you already posted it on Star one...

we need to post this type of message and also post  that that we want RC ya season 2 after revamp...
@all...aash texted me saying she has net issues so she cannot come online...v miss her...
Hima first news is from Bally about Gurti shooting but the 2nd news about Maaneet scene was others..post...
Originally posted by divareena

Spee love your message.
thanks ree...
Reena tum aaya but now I have to go ...My head is spinning...and today I have take too much tention...I mean previous night se...
Good night to all crazies bye...