Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Bye bye...

byee mona see ya take care...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi crazies

kaun kaun hai?

aaj mein itni subah online aagayi...kya aaj koi achi khabhar hai bolo dearies?

aajkal kushkhabri sunne ke liye dil tarastha hai...

hamare kya se kya din aagaye...

mona dear love u for the pic now i will edit it so that there r no BD in ring scene but it is MAANEET ring scene...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: priti11

deepz...he is the writer of amritsar fiasco the main reason behind devini n amritsar circus party dear...😡

OMG.. i would kill that guy!!!!

oh after seeing the spoilers.. i am so sad... i wish atleast who precap we had.. should have been with maaneet!!!

@mona..  bye dear
Originally posted by: sptrno

hi crazies

kaun kaun hai?

aaj mein itni subah online aagayi...kya aaj koi achi khabhar hai bolo dearies?

aajkal kushkhabri sunne ke liye dil tarastha hai...

hamare kya se kya din aagaye...

mona dear love u for the pic now i will edit it so that there r no BD in ring scene but it is MAANEET ring scene...

hii spee dear how r u?
news is that from next week MONA said we will be getting our daily MAANEET dose...a passionate reunion n a hawwwt sr too...
@deepz everybody in the GF wanna kill that guy dear...😡
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: priti11

hii spee dear how r u?
news is that from next week MONA said we will be getting our daily MAANEET dose...a passionate reunion n a hawwwt sr too...

prithi now only when Our beloved GC DD GHSP MAANEET r safe, v all be fine yaar..wishign our DD GC a speedy recovery...

can't to see MAANEET' compassionate passionate reunion...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello crazies...

who all ol ???

any news any segments...

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
new article...

Geet spots trouble in paradise

In STAR One's leading prime time show Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi, there is happiness galore in the Khurana house as the couples Dev- Nandini and Lucky-Preeto have found acceptance and love post their hush-hush marriage.

However, trouble is round the corner for the couples, with Geet and Maan right in the middle of it all.

A STAR One.in source divulges, "Post the happy haze of marriage, misunderstandings will erupt between Dev- Nandini and Lucky-Preeto. Dev is in a romantic mood and wants to dazzle Nandini with his love and care, and he will plan for a gala honeymoon. Nandini, however, will want to go to office and help him. She would always want to stay by his side, and work on their careers. This will put them both at odds. Lucky and Preeto's cute love story saw a lot of wooing and cooing before marriage, but post it, Lucky will find Preeto to be fat and make discreet comments about her weight. He will stop her from eating calorie-laden food, and ask her to get fitter by joining a gym. The nave Preeto will not get his hint but Geet, who would be watching the two couples from the sidelines, will get worried and anticipate a storm coming."
"Geet will confide in Maan that these two couples are headed for trouble, and that they should do something. Maan will refuse to take her seriously, adding to her worries," the source adds.
Geet claims, "I am very worried and scared for my cousins Nandini and Lucky, as they don't know what they are doing. If we don't step in now, things might escalate. Maan thinks I am cooking up these problems in my mind, and he isn't taking me seriously."

Maan says, "I told Geet not to worry and just relax. Some friction is common between newly married couples. Geet should chill and not get hyper over little things. We will cross the bridge when we come to it. Both these couples are happily in love, and very much capable of solving little issues amongst them."

Will Geet or Maan prove to be right? Will Nandini and Lucky throw away their new found love? Will Preeto come to know about Lucky's concerns? Don't forget to watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Starone.in news  Thursday, September 22, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/2286/geet-spots-trouble-in-paradise.aspx

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mona - i will b back in 10 - 15 min ... stay if u can