Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KI- Wednesdays thread - Page 17

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hello mona dii n hima dii

hima dii...plz stay for sometime n then go..

and guys kithna spam karte ho inbox mein sab ke sab...

hima dii...list mein aapka naam sabse pehle hona chahiye..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Varsha I am here...

How are you dear...
sumona28 thumbnail
Substitues Or The True Heroes...

Abhishek who plays the BODY DOUBLE for Maan singh Khurana in a hit Star One show Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi
When the main lead is absent on the show due to health problems or is off on a holiday , then what does a production house do ? Well in such circumstances they appoint a person who can play the character but at a distance. His height , his mannerisms , his attitude gives the viewers a feel of the main lead always being present on the show. In the world of Television these people are called "Body Doubles".
Rangmunch.TV today introduces you another face that also plays Maan Singh Khurana. No we are not talking about a replacement here. Gurmeet is unwell, and hasnt been able to shoot for the last few days. The show however must go on, and Maan is still very much a part of the daily episodes. If you are wondering how this is possible, this is a good time for us to introduce you all to Abhishek, that plays Gurmeet's body double in his absence..On quizzing him about his role , his aspirations, his contribution to such a popular show , this is what he had to say…
... "I enjoy playing Maan Singh Khurana.MSK has become very popular and is larger than life.My first time as the body double for MSK was when Geet got married the second time round.In reality Gurmeetji was himself getting married, so I stepped in his shoes and did the role. I have done many other scenes too where Gurmeetji has been away.Off late I have been also essaying small roles in the background of the Geet .It feels nice to know that you are contributing something vital and show is moving on.Gurmeet ji and Drashti both have helped me a lot in inacting a scene.Even with Dhrasti when the seen becomes a little uncomfortable,she completely relaxes me and help me in the shot.I would love to continue doing MSK till I can and do a lot more too.There is a sense of satisfaction that one is a part of such a pivotal character."
It was a sheer pleasure getting to know Abhishek and the role he potrays . Today the body doubles have become very popular and important to any show.The show must go on even if the main leads are not present.Body doubles are definitely the production houses knight in shinning armour.

Interviewed by: Swati Ghosh and Niharika Vidya Sagar
Edited by: Navyanka Varma
Rangmunch.TV

Wednesday 21st September
http://rangmunchtv.blogspot.com/2011/09/substitues-or-true-heroes.html
bharkha thumbnail
hello mona dii...me fine...

hima dii went kya ????

thanks for the article dii...

accha toh mundey ka naam abhisekh hai...hmmm

uski toh kismat khul gaayee

and humare ghsp ki vaat laag gaayee...
bharkha thumbnail
mona dii...yehi toh hoon main...

where did u go...???

dii...new spoilers aaya na...;link do na...

i dint see..saw that pic of geet n maan ka bd...
sumona28 thumbnail
Varsha I think Hima had gone...

yes dear ye BD is so lucky  and how dare is he touching my DD hope someone is getting jealous...

I didn;t like that BD touching DD...but what can we do Our prince GC is not well na...
bharkha thumbnail
dii...but if we see yesterday s epi..

GC was looking better than the previous epi...shaddi ke epi se toh woh behathaar laag raha tha...

n i guess...abhi toh GC shoot bhi join kar liya hoga...
sumona28 thumbnail
Varsha too much worried about GHSP ka future...

Pata nahi ye kiska nazar laga our Gurti and GHSP ko...
bharkha thumbnail

mona dii...dekho na...

ab lucky mamaji n nandini ll permanently stay at KM 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 

Geet ki kudh ki family ka kuch dikhaatha hai kya...rajji n tito...

n maan ka bhai...vicky...

i m so irritated...cvs ki toh..

Hii crazies gud morning.
How r u all?
Hii mona...hii varsha...hii hima...