Hey all...i think this is GC's home... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
 u r correct...shooting is going on at GC home but only GC scenes...as he is not well...

yes, did u notics white bar crisscross design , that gc 's home 100%

Even today he has shot in his home...they have put marigold flower mala's on the curtain as decoration..
Yes todays shot where also from his home
Originally posted by jyothi111

Hey guys😊...
  A very good evening to everyone🤗...
  Am posting this post to let u know that some of the shots r have been shooted in GC's house...i dont knwo, u all noticed it or not...Actually it was a shot when Maan comes to know that Lucky is also got Married to Pretoo...with out knowing to their parents...there Maan says "Chup" Geet exactly there u can see the cartain behind Maan ...i saw them in an interview on GC...Guys i may be wrong..but i thought that i should share this with u all ...So i just posted it...Pls if anyone feels like the same i felt..just check the video  once and do let me know was am write r worng...if not intrested just ignore...

if u like my post then dont forget to click like button😃...
adn also Pls do comment😉...

If you read rangmunch article from GEET FB page that admin posted, its mentioned that they took all the closeup shots at his house. I believe they just change the background with special effects to match with the remaining set. Read it. Very interesting.
Originally posted by anupm04

yes dear its from gc home
 he shoot from home

He did shoot from home since he was unable to go to sets