Hey all...i think this is GC's home...

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys😊...
  A very good evening to everyone🤗...
  Am posting this post to let u know that some of the shots r have been shooted in GC's house...i dont knwo, u all noticed it or not...Actually it was a shot when Maan comes to know that Lucky is also got Married to Pretoo...with out knowing to their parents...there Maan says "Chup" Geet exactly there u can see the cartain behind Maan ...i saw them in an interview on GC...Guys i may be wrong..but i thought that i should share this with u all ...So i just posted it...Pls if anyone feels like the same i felt..just check the video  once and do let me know was am write r worng...if not intrested just ignore...

if u like my post then dont forget to click like button😃...
adn also Pls do comment😉...
yeah ri8
i think this is GC home...
yes dear its from gc home
 he shoot from home
Hey all ...thanks for u comments...now am100% sure about it...i had a little doubt to conform that the house is really GC's or not...but u guys helped me ..thanks yaar...love u all...
Yes u r right...he is shooting from home.
no need to conform drapes dekhte hi pehchaan gaye the ki its GC house we hav seen those curtains at his home cvs ne next shot mein upar se brown curtain daal diya  unhe pata chal gaya ki viewers gc ke ghar ko pehchante hain🤣
its true ,gc has shot some scenes from home.
yeah you Right he not well am sure  for shooting they use his home !
i m 200% sure its his home. see the curtains carefully and u will know by urself. the shooting for the scene has been done in his real home's drawing room area