Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 3 (Page 38)

Banjaaran25 IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran25
Banjaaran25

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by Beees

hey everyone...Ani, Lekha, Nimmi, Raj, Indu Hug How u all doing???

Hey Bia HugHugHugHug
Good to see you. Doing well what else we'r analyzing the pic that Indu posted.Big smile
Jump in.
yaa right jump in buddy..
fellow sherlock holmes are wondering what is that blue and yellow thing in his hand.
is it ipod..
and what is that huge rock ring in his finger..
is that an engagement ring..
watching in zoom and analzying in detail.LOL..
crazy MUFFINS are on job here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesAni_La_Iam

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Nimme…you can see the real picture on her FB. I think Love U Mishal Raheja also got it. She did tell me that her friend was going to meet with him…but I have not heard anything after that.

About American and English Tv shows…they use to be good. In 1998 there where many good shows but know they are not word watching.

Buffy was more for teenagers… but Angel was for adult…a deep and cool show with many good fight scenes.

Mishal as a werewolf…would love to see that.

BeeesBanjaaran25

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
heheheh...yeah i thought of jumping in too...coz the picture is to die for...looks super cute in those aviators and the blue checkered shirt Embarrassed well relax abt the ring...its just one of the many accessories he likes to adorn. However i cant seem to figure out that yellow and white thing...might be an i pod as nimi says...but i think its some sort of a case...or even key chain...just my wild guessWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_IamBanjaaran25ivy_11

Banjaaran25 IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran25
Banjaaran25

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani_98

Nimme'you can see the real picture on her FB. I think Love U Mishal Raheja also got it. She did tell me that her friend was going to meet with him'but I have not heard anything after that.

About American and English Tv shows'they use to be good. In 1998 there where many good shows but know they are not word watching.

Buffy was more for teenagers' but Angel was for adult'a deep and cool show with many good fight scenes.

Mishal as a werewolf'would love to see that.

so word from rashmi hu!! me have no idea about FB so will be happy watching this pic onlyLOL.. waise bhi i wont be able to pay attention to anything but mishal no matter who else is on screen.

i would love to watch angel but u said ki lot many people die and not a happy ending. so will leave it.
but would love to watch Mishal as werewolfBig smile..

BeeesAni_La_IamLekz

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

heheheh...yeah i thought of jumping in too...coz the picture is to die for...looks super cute in those aviators and the blue checkered shirt Embarrassed well relax abt the ring...its just one of the many accessories he likes to adorn. However i cant seem to figure out that yellow and white thing...might be an i pod as nimi says...but i think its some sort of a case...or even key chain...just my wild guessWink

My guess was an ipod. A case - possibility, May be a fancy car key chain Big smile

BeeesBanjaaran25

Banjaaran25 IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran25
Banjaaran25

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

yeah he does looks super duper cuteBig smileEmbarrassed.

LOL case or key chain..

ok guys her are the options.
a. ipod.
b. lighter
c. case
d. key chain.

and finally someone tell us the number of good doctor to get our hearts and brains checked. heart for watching this pic. brain for this detailed discussion.LOL . nuts we are nuts over Mishal. anything about that guy..

BeeesLekzivy_11

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

Nimme'you can see the real picture on her FB. I think Love U Mishal Raheja also got it. She did tell me that her friend was going to meet with him'but I have not heard anything after that.

About American and English Tv shows'they use to be good. In 1998 there where many good shows but know they are not word watching.

Buffy was more for teenagers' but Angel was for adult'a deep and cool show with many good fight scenes.

so word from rashmi hu!! me have no idea about FB so will be happy watching this pic onlyLOL.. waise bhi i wont be able to pay attention to anything but mishal no matter who else is on screen.

i would love to watch angel but u said ki lot many people die and not a happy ending. so will leave it.

Werewolf nako nako Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beees

Banjaaran25 IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran25
Banjaaran25

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by nimmi_rra

Werewolf nako nako Cry
kyon nahi lekz???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

Go to top