Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Ani. Need to catch up on the LS scenes.
Bia's VMs are awesome, saw both  these along with Mere haath mein the other day,
Personally I feel MR was lucky these roles came by for him, its not easy to get good roles looking at the sad ones that the TV has these days.
To think he had actually said no to both of them to start with. Que sera sera...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes waiting for answers to those questions.

๐Ÿค— for bringing cheer through this thread.

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi Nimmi and Lekha๐Ÿ˜Š

Just watch LTL first episodes. Mishal entry AB style...MR look so young there. You can really see how the characters has change. I think in the beginning they did not really know where they wanted to go with Dutta's character and Baji was more there for the humour. MR had a very thin voice in the first episodes...like when he shout.

MR even change his voice and way of talking...amazing.๐Ÿ‘

I loved the way Dutta was looking at Naku in the car and love the scene with the water...who would not fell in love with a guy like that.๐Ÿ˜

I think the character Dutta started as any other character in the TV industry...the only different thing was that he was a don.

Going to be fun to see when the changes actually start happening...and when MR became Dutta and totally comfortable with his character.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Indu...Just love the first one.๐Ÿ˜Š
Lekz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ani_98

Hi Nimmi and Lekha๐Ÿ˜Š

Just watch LTL first episodes. Mishal entry AB style...MR look so young there. You can really see how the characters has change. I think in the beginning they did not really know where they wanted to go with Dutta's character and Baji was more there for the humour. MR had a very thin voice in the first episodes...like when he shout.

I loved the way Dutta was looking at Naku in the car and love the scene with the water...who would not fell in love with a guy like that.๐Ÿ˜

I think the character Dutta started as any other character in the TV industry...the only different thing was that he was a don.

Going to be fun to see when the changes actually start happening...and when MR became Dutta and totally comfortable with his character.๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Ani, In the first episode I felt like watching a an older Aaakash Sehgal. He looked more like a Don after the pathanis came in and the arrogance rubbed in. Baji was always there for humor. I fell off my chair at the song he sang in the car.
Liked the whole episode I felt it was very well directed and edited too, no jumping from one scene to the other. One scene where Dutta asks Ganpat and mandli 'you guys are done' and then moves to talk to the shop owner he sounded very like MR himself. Maybe its me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yes it would be great to see the Don transform himself.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lekz

Word Ani, In the first episode I felt like watching a an older Aaakash Sehgal. He looked more like a Don after the pathanis came in and the arrogance rubbed in. Baji was always there for humor. I fell off my chair at the song he sang in the car.
Liked the whole episode I felt it was very well directed and edited too, no jumping from one scene to the other. One scene where Dutta asks Ganpat and mandli 'you guys are done' and then moves to talk to the shop owner he sounded very like MR himself. Maybe its me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yes it would be great to see the Don transform himself.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agree with you ani and lekha!
he really was young and thoda bacchha kinds when he made his entry. yes more an older Aakash sehgal. thats why i am more amazed at the transformation to THE Dutta bhau. those voice modulations and talking through eyes were sheer brilliant.
and yes the episode was well directed. Clap..
yeah baaji was always there for humour and at times truly innocent. his expressions on hearing sethji's name where hilarious even when ganpat orders food baaji laughter was so infectious๐Ÿ˜†..
and ani!!
lovely pic again๐Ÿ˜ณ
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ani_98

Hi Nimmi and Lekha๐Ÿ˜Š

@red.
yeah who wouldn't fall in love with a guy like that..

i loved the water pump scene. when naku is staring at him, he just gestures with his hand 'go ahead' makes me go ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜..

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mishal's entry  reminded me of AB in Deewar (Peter wala scene)

When I heard  "Mera maal kahin nahin jayega"  for the first time, it took me a minute to link the Don with the new entrant (MR aka DSP). It was later that Mishal modulated his voice to portray an authoritative Don + a man of few words. I use to just wait for him to speak. Brilliant acting by MR considering he has so few dialogues. He was emoting with his eyes, movement body language --infact with every pore 

The way Naku went running to Dutta and clutched his arm was starting of the LS for Naku. It was love at first sight for her. Looking through Naku's eyes-- here was a powerful, handsome, respected Saab  who was saving her from the clutches of More when all others had failed. She was used to being the object of ridicule but here was this man to whom her looks made no difference. He didn't even react to her ugliness.

Loved how Dutta gently but firmly pushes naku behind him and faces More๐Ÿ˜

Mishal was great in the action scene with More...Dutta was trying to violence but More kept goading him. Then one- two -three- more was flat out.!๐Ÿ˜†

In the rear view mirror it was as though Naku was compelling Dutta to look back at her.

In Sethji we see glimpses of Ganpath's character but I guess Babi's genes has made him a better person.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OH yes, I forgot the water pump scene where Dutta works the tube well for naku to wash her hands. All those ishara's and not a single word. Dutta won my heart๐Ÿ˜ณ. Who wouldn't have fallen in love with him!
Lekz thumbnail
Baji rocked in the second episode too. OMG the dialogs when the BGs asked to stop the car was hillarious again.

He was spot on, where does Dutta get his BGs from ? Most of them seem to be having some hidden agenda.

Dutta stretching was an awesome scene. Loved the way he called out Bajeee and also the instant reaction to get Ganpat and team in the car.

The look in pain was so well done, brilliant acting by MR. I loved the scene where he holds Naku's leg. Lovely scene. And again at the operation Mishal was brilliant what a great actor indeed.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

Baji rocked in the second episode too. OMG the dialogs when the BGs asked to stop the car was hillarious again.

He was spot on, where does Dutta get his BGs from ? Most of them seem to be having some hidden agenda.

Dutta stretching was an awesome scene. Loved the way he called out Bajeee and also the instant reaction to get Ganpat and team in the car.

The look in pain was so well done, brilliant acting by MR. I loved the scene where he holds Naku's leg. Lovely scene. And again at the operation Mishal was brilliant what a great actor indeed.

you checked his smile when baaji asks him kaha se laaye yeh bodyguards๐Ÿ˜..
baaji's dialogues were hilarious. abe mudguard and all๐Ÿ˜†..
from this episode on he felt more like dutta and less like aakash. waise naku was no bad herself. she could act. me too loved the way he screams baaji and his immediate reaction to get everyone safely in car.
and that was a forever classic scene : she being dragged away and he holding he leg. he speaks out his pain and plea through his eyes.
ganpat wasn;t exactly all that a bad man. he could have ran off with sethji. but he stayed on to help. grudgingly, cribbing and all. but he stayed back.
nice episode and good direction again๐Ÿ‘..
and baaji u are a dhakkan yaar! he is so innocent " arey tum log kaha bhaag rahe ho"? ๐Ÿ˜†. he really was such a sweetheart throughout.
waise just a stupid doubt.
do doctors tell the patient that he will be giving behoshi injection. maybe they do. but i thought anethasia is admistered through the mask or directly injected in spine.๐Ÿ˜•..
chill nimmi. the episode was a great one right.
absolutely๐Ÿ‘..