Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sjj23

guys face book( love u mishal raheja) ky wall py yeh news post ki  hai ky

the exact words like this
  its confirmed guys Mishal has been shooting for a new show but which channel it will be aired on has not been confirmed, keep checking our page for updates

Thinking positive, I hope its for some promos.
But if they are promos the channel would have been decided me thinks.

People who visit FB please keep posting here ...for the ones who are yet to join FB.
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No problem dear (ani-98) feel free to use..

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The two messages on FB: Love U Mishal Raheja.
23 hours ago: Its confirmed guys Mishal has been shooting for a new show but which channel it will be aired on has not been confirmed, keep checking our page for updates .
17 hours ago: Guys im very sorry but we can not disclose our sources to you otherwise they will stop giving us information. Please refrain from sending personal messages asking us where we get our information. Thanks :)

I am looking forward to zing magazine...😊
MR must be working on something...there has been too many rumours lately... If he was shooting then there must be another news out soon...hope the week brings some great and confirmed news.πŸ˜ƒ

Have a nice sunday everyone...😊

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ani_98

The two messages on FB: Love U Mishal Raheja.
23 hours ago: Its confirmed guys Mishal has been shooting for a new show but which channel it will be aired on has not been confirmed, keep checking our page for updates .
17 hours ago: Guys im very sorry but we can not disclose our sources to you otherwise they will stop giving us information. Please refrain from sending personal messages asking us where we get our information. Thanks :)

I am looking forward to zing magazine...😊
MR must be working on something...there has been too many rumours lately... If he was shooting then there must be another news out soon...hope the week brings some great and confirmed news.πŸ˜ƒ

Have a nice sunday everyone...😊

Thanks Ani. U always bring sunshine.
And this creation is so awesome. Thanks Indu.
'We all miss you Mishal'
You have a great weekend too. And its only Saturday Ani.πŸ˜ƒ
Don't make it Sunday yet.πŸ˜ƒ

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thank you indu for such an amazing creationsπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ!
and thanx for sharing it with usπŸ˜ƒ!

and ANI!!!!
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
you are wondeful...

thanx for the facebook updates..
and lots of love for the pictures..
i second lekha..
you really bring in sunshine here😊
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful news Ani. πŸ€—

Me third...Agree with Lekz and Nimmi ..you bring in the sunshine. πŸ˜ƒ

Great creations InduπŸ‘

Muffins, reading all your positive comments and seeing MR's pics...mera dil bhi kehta hai ki  humara  Mishal jaldi wapas aah raha hai!
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Lekha...you are right...it is saturday...😳..πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YafQwbGhTc&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

One of the BEST hug and moment on TV...
😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oGeqQkzhM4&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks girls...just trying to be positive and share (great art by Insu) and enjoy MR great scenes...great vm's and moments with you all.😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx 4 posting this news bt r the sources reliable?
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Honestly Yuvika...I do not know...but I do know that they do not post something just to post anything.

They also posted on 8, september:
Hi Guys Mishal is making a comeback in a new show we do have confirmation of this more details will be released in the next upcoming weeks, so keep checking for updates.

There have also been many signals that show that there is something going on. like Rish saying...it would not be right for me to comment on Mishal's future project. If MR was not working on something...Rish would have said so.

I do not know how it works in India...but I do know that in the American TV world...pilot can be made and still there is a big risk that the show is not picked up.

How does it work in India?

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ani, thanks a lot for the "hot" news of MR's comeback πŸ˜ƒ! Oh so he started shooting for a show, does that mean its not going to be a regular show, where episodes are shot 1 week before telecast? I know Yash Raj's shows are all shot before hand and then submitted to the channel, as most of their shows are for a definite period (like 6 months, etc.), so they complete the shooting and then only start telecasting the show. This ensures a certain quality in the shows, as everything is preplanned and executed, nothing is done last minute. So maybe MR must have signed a show of similar nature πŸ€”.