Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nimmi_rra

look who is back!!

sanaaa!!!
πŸ€—...

Welcome Images, Scraps and Comments for your profiles

we missed you..
so busy with the movies. hope you had great and wonderful time..

and did i read "sagaai" time?.
kiski, kyon, kab, kaha..
we want the details..
abhi!

Me read too 'Sagaai' what was that ?
Sana waiting to hear from u.

Lekz thumbnail

@bold.
and to think of it he said he hates the clothes that Dutta wear. would rather go naked than wear those black ones always. he likes colours.
colours???
i think he knows only two colour blue and more tints of blue.
or any other colour which we wont call colourful.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think black suits him, The pic from the ramp was awesome.
I think MR and AG looked very good.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ani_98

Thanks for sharing...love the scene.😊

Agree with you Lekha...😊...I think it was very close team work between writer/director and Mishal. If you look at the direction...no doubt...the camera and director loves MR...great close ups and the director kind of know how to shoot MR scenes and get all the amazing face expressions.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The writer wrote the character...but MR gave life to the character...there must have been a very close relationship between the two...to give this character so much deep and layers.😊

But in the end...I believe...the credit goes to MR...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...If you read the update of the episodes...if you could not imagine MR performance with all the vulnerability MR gave the character...the character would just be another arrogant lead.

If I had the chance to interview MR or ask him questions...so many I would ask...just related to his performance as Dutta.
😊

Mishal please come back soon...we miss your performance.

beautifully said lekha and ani..
thanx indu for this scene..
lekha u said it all. i would add my two penceπŸ˜ƒ..
the way he gives tapli to baaji and baaji's expressions. either they are damn good actors or really best of friends. their comfort level shows. and hey i just love the way he looks at her before this scene when she comes to return his jacket. my my what i look. me is obsessed with that gaze of his. but here in this scene the way he emotes pain is just fantastic.

kudos to all. writer, diector, cameraman, cast and crew but above all to Mishal! he turned the character to a magical one.

and ani...
me hope u get a chance to interview him.. your sensible questions and his straightforward answers. AHHH!! what a treat!!!

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think black suits him, The pic from the ramp was awesome.
I think MR and AG looked very good.

ha yaar the pic from ramp was just soo good.
he was looking yummm...
yeah MR and AG really looked good. all black and beautiful.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Awesome Indu. Just love these creations.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
A suggestion can we have a lil change in the second one ?
in the centre can we have the MR in black - the ramp walk pic.
It will be Aakash on left, Dutta on the right and MR in the centre.
We can take this for page 1.

brilliant indu..
πŸ€—..
and i agree with you lekha..
aakash on left, Dutta on the right and MR in that black suit looking divine in the centre..
perfect.⭐️!

Lekz thumbnail

and hey i just love the way he looks at her before this scene when she comes to return his jacket. my my what i look. me is obsessed with that gaze of his.

Thats an awesome scene again for a while he just looks at her and then the nod of the head to put the jacket back.
If you notice he continues to look at her and doesn't move an inch even after she reaches the cupboard.
I remember the dialog too.
I think she says 'Saab aapka kuch mere paas reh gaya' or something and he gives her that quizing look, she shows the jacket and should see his expression as if 'Tu jacket ki baat jkar rahi hai meri to jaan hi choot gayi jungle me'.
Let me get the scene here.
Banjaaran25 thumbnail

and hey i just love the way he looks at her before this scene when she comes to return his jacket. my my what i look. me is obsessed with that gaze of his.

Thats an awesome scene again for a while he just looks at her and then the nod of the head to put the jacket back.
If you notice he continues to look at her and doesn't move an inch even after she reaches the cupboard.
I remember the dialog too.
I think she says 'Saab aapka kuch mere paas reh gaya' or something and he gives her that quizing look, she shows the jacket and should see his expression as if 'Tu jacket ki baat jkar rahi hai meri to jaan hi choot gayi jungle me'.
Let me get the scene here.

@bold.
πŸ˜ƒ you said it.
jaldi get the scene in here.
i would kill for that look..
told you na me is obsessed with that gaze😳..

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

ok guys i think we are creating some sort of record in here..

fastest run down of appreciation thread of an actor. this thread started on 21st sept.. and we are reaching the finishing line just a little above a month..
so i was thinking lets wrap this up in style..
true crazy, fun, zingy MUFFINS style..

here are few crazy ideas of mine.

1. barbeque session...

no i dont mean eating you bukkhads! i was saying lets grill eachother asking some funny, weird, stupid and leg pulling questions. (no personal questions like family, job, education, place etc unless voluntered😊)..

2. scenes you loved best

post down your one no lets make that three favourite scenes from LTL. (one is too difficult to choose from wide range of choice) and why you liked those scenes..

3. ode to the man.

dedicate a song, shayari, siggy, picture, Vm, gif, story, one shot story or just random thoughts about the man who bought us all together... Mishal Raheja...

what say?
if you guys have any other MUFFIN idea.. hop in hereπŸ˜ƒ..

Edited by nimmi_rra - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail

ok guys i think we are creating some sort of record in here..

fastest run down of appreciation thread of an actor. this thread started on 21st sept.. and we are reaching the finishing line just a little above a month..
so i was thinking lets wrap this up in style..
true crazy, fun, zingy MUFFINS style..

here are few crazy ideas of mine.

1. barbeque session...

no i dont mean eating you bukkhads! i was saying lets grill eachother asking some funny, weird, stupid and leg pulling questions. (no personal questions like family, job, education, place etc unless voluntered😊)..

2. scenes you loved best

post down your one no lets make that three favourite scenes from LTL. (one is too difficult to choose from wide range of choice) and why you liked those scenes..

3. ode to the man.

dedicate a song, shayari, siggy, picture, Vm, gif, story, one shot story or just random thoughts about the man who bought us all together... Mishal Raheja...

what say?
if you guys have any other MUFFIN idea.. hop in hereπŸ˜ƒ..

Brilliant am game lets go for the record.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Swasti, Priya, Ivy, Raj, Ani, Sana. Marina, Indu, Shreya kahan ho tum sab.
Warda its been ages ...
Will join in a while just winding off some work.

Lekz thumbnail
Here is that scene.
Another lovely scene.

Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago