Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Love them...😊

Awesome Indu. Just love these creations.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
A suggestion can we have a lil change in the second one ?
in the centre can we have the MR in black - the ramp walk pic.
It will be Aakash on left, Dutta on the right and MR in the centre.
We can take this for page 1.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekz

Indu thanks for sharing the scene, watched it again and just couldn't help missing the show, DSP, Naku, Baji.
A simple scene, spoke volumes...Remember earlier when Supriya was around, Naku kept asking 'Main patti kar degi' and Dutta was adamant. What a change this time.
Baji was brilliant - mangalsutra Naku ke gale mein hona chaiye...Aaapko...nahi lagta ?  and the pause. πŸ‘πŸ‘When Dutta speaks he speaks from his heart just what he feels and this time also more than the words his expression, his eyes said it all.
I am confused at times, who outscored whom - the character Dutta Shriram Patil or Mishal Raheja.

Excellent voice modulation effort here,  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for sharing...love the scene.😊

Agree with you Lekha...😊...I think it was very close team work between writer/director and Mishal. If you look at the direction...no doubt...the camera and director loves MR...great close ups and the director kind of know how to shoot MR scenes and get all the amazing face expressions.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The writer wrote the character...but MR gave life to the character...there must have been a very close relationship between the two...to give this character so much deep and layers.😊

But in the end...I believe...the credit goes to MR...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...If you read the update of the episodes...if you could not imagine MR performance with all the vulnerability MR gave the character...the character would just be another arrogant lead.

If I had the chance to interview MR or ask him questions...so many I would ask...just related to his performance as Dutta.
😊

Mishal please come back soon...we miss your performance.

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Thanks for sharing...love the scene.😊

Agree with you Lekha...😊...I think it was very close team work between writer/director and Mishal. If you look at the direction...no doubt...the camera and director loves MR...great close ups and the director kind of know how to shoot MR scenes and get all the amazing face expressions.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The writer wrote the character...but MR gave life to the character...there must have been a very close relationship between the two...to give this character so much deep and layers.😊

But in the end...I believe...the credit goes to MR...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...If you read the update of the episodes...if you could not imagine MR performance with all the vulnerability MR gave the character...the character would just be another arrogant lead.

If I had the chance to interview MR or ask him questions...so many I would ask...just related to his performance as Dutta.
😊

Mishal please come back soon...we miss your performance.

@Pink : Totally agree with ya. Great team work I guess.
I believe too that any other actor would have left a big void in developing DSP as a character. Am sure the team must have gained a lot of self satisfaction in how the character of DSP shaped up - much better than they would have initially conceptualized.

As for you sitting in front of MR holding a mike and asking those questions - can very well imagine the scene. Did I see sweating palms and even stammer with the questions ?
Just kidding - you will be fab and I hope you get that opportunity.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

You are rightβ€¦πŸ˜†...me sitting in front of MRβ€¦πŸ˜²...no words will come out Lekha...😲😲

I would likely just be staring at him or the floor….Na…rather write the questions to him.

I would really wish for a deep and long interview with MR. Where he just talk about his performance and so on…where you get an idea about how MR work on a character.😊

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lekz

That was an awesome song...ek vaari aaja mahiya...lovely number.

Just for the current state - Sigh
Where do you get these awesome songs Nimmi ?
Mujhe to shaq ho raha hai - tum koi music director ki beti ya bivi to nahi ?????

geeeπŸ˜ƒ!
the song was beautiful naa. i loved the background music. it is sooo soothing.
and yes you are right . it just suits the current state of us all.

@bold..
🀣..
no yaar. i am not.😳..
just a finicky listener. barring Rehman whose songs need to grow on you, i just listen to a song once and if it doesnt touch me i dont bother with it again.. one shot songs for me. but if i like any song tab toh band bajao time for that song. i go.. yeh song acchaa hai hai na hai naa.. and play it back to back till others scream "enough nimmi.. yes the song is good.other song pleaase!"πŸ˜ƒ

--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey all mishal dewanis
ur super sana is back
missed u all so much  
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Muffins,πŸ˜ƒ

I have been going through the great discussions, vm's and creations of art, silently. 😳

We all miss The Man and anxiously wait for his return- his brilliant acting, magnetic personality, charm and that heart warming smile😍

Seven months have gone past and we are near completion of  the third appreciation thread for Mishal. Please come back soon Mishal
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back SanaπŸ€—.

You were missed in this forum.
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks kash and ivy
so wats news going on here??????
i don't idea abt forum  nowπŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail