Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 3 - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lekz

Everybody is on a rumor generation spree so I also want to create one.

So here we go :

After a short break, Mishal Raheja is all set to return to television and has bagged a plum  role in one of the upcoming shows. He was last seen as Dutta Shriram Patil in Laagi Tujhse Lagan, on Colors, a role that brought him a lot of fame and accolades. He quit the show and left a whole lot of female fans literraly insane. This news is sure going to create a pandemonium  in the MUFFINS world.

Sources state that considering Mishal's excellent portrayal as Dutta Shriram Patil, he was the first and final choice for the main lead. The production house in currently on the hunt for an actress to play the lead female protagonist role against Mishal Raheja.

We tried contacting Mishal Raheja but he was unavailable for any comments.

Fantastic Leka..dear...kya article hai...aur ek baat ye news spread karne ka subh kaam my kardhu...i want to spread this news all over the world yaar. ..kash ye jaldi sach hojaye yaar..😃
Originally posted by m.indira

Fantastic Leka..dear...kya article hai...aur ek baat ye news spread karne ka subh kaam my kardhu...i want to spread this news all over the world yaar. ..kash ye jaldi sach hojaye yaar..😃

Ha Ha Indu my partner in crime 😆😆😆
Go ahead with a disclaimer here that we are not responsible for any repurcussions .😃
Arre rumor generate karne ka theka FB par hi hai kya ?

the pics are awesome.  made my day . when will he come back. missing him so much.  At moment watching on sony kuch tho log kahege for MB - good show.
ufff teri aada Jis pe har koi ho jaye Pida...

Indu...love it...😊...the look is so...😍😍😍

I had a very hard day at work...this just took all the tiredness  away and made me smile...Thanks.
😊
Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
Excellent avis Indu. Excellent bits.
The last scene is what I love watching, have seen it umpteen no. of times.
Mishal was too good - he is good all the time but this was Gold.
The menancing stride and the killer looks Uff...
Priya, indu...wonderful avis...😃

I'm out of words to describe the manliness of this dude... his looks are sexy and soft at the same time... appealing in the most intense sense and at the same time pure like a child... OMG, i guess i've gone completely nuts this time...kya bol rahi hoon, khud nahin janti...sexy, soft ... whats wrong wid me???????😡
WORD...I like what you said and you are absolutely right...👍🏼...can only agree with you. 😊

I was a little depress after reading the update on "D-N The Real Eternal Story"...Dutta in jail and  everything going against him. 😒

I came here to look at Indu's avis again...to cheer me up...😳...and then I read your post...Thanks...😊...just what i needed...😆...

Sexy but soft - Most intense but pure like a child...me like it...😃😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nwSQ9CLnBU&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

Lekha this for you...😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR6XXag_C4c&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

Priya, indu...wonderful avis...😃

I'm out of words to describe the manliness of this dude... his looks are sexy and soft at the same time... appealing in the most intense sense and at the same time pure like a child... OMG, i guess i've gone completely nuts this time...kya bol rahi hoon, khud nahin janti...sexy, soft ... whats wrong wid me???????😡

No worries Swasti hota hai ...we understand the situation completely.
A big Jhappi for ya...
And this 'wrong' is quite 'right' actually so worry not.😃
Originally posted by Ani_98

I like what you said and you are absolutely right'can only agree with you. 😊

I am a little depress after reading the update on "D-N The Real Eternal Story"'Dutta in jail and  everything going against him. 😒

I came here to look at Indu's avis again...to cheer me up...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nwSQ9CLnBU&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

Lekha this for you'.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR6XXag_C4c&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

Cheer up Ani, 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Nimmi would have given you those huge hugs...

Our Sher will overcome.
Its just a matter of 5 more days, and he will be back and how.

And Ooo the threat, the killer looks...and finally the softening stance this is one of my fav scenes Ani.

Thanks a ton will watch it now.

Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago