Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya u're right Ani...i too believe that MR will not agree for a character that is smooth from the beginning. He likes to start a character with a troubled note first...sometimes i wonder whether there would be any role that is actually worthy of MR...the entire team will have to be exceptionally brilliant in order to make justice to MR...may be thats why he's taking so much time...
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
As I have heard then MR is a very emotional guy and a perfectionist.

I think you are right about... that the team has to be (kind of) brilliant to do justice to MR talent.

I also think as an emotional guy...it is a lot about feelings too...do he feel good about it.

Then being a perfectionist...he likely need to be all comfortable with the character and likely want to do full justice and play the character perfect and with maximum conviction. He likely have very high expectation for himself...and that can be a good thing or not so good thing.

I think in MR case being a perfectionist and having high expectation for himself...pushing himself...has turn out to be a very good thing and he also have very loyal fans.

Some of his fans are from LS days.

I think many of these factors plays in...that why he is taking so much time. He likely got many offers...but got hard time choosing the right one for him.

I do not know him...I may be wrong...just a guess.

One thing I am happy about is him wanting to come back soon and not getting himself busy with some other great ideas he may have...like opening a restaurant.

It is his life and would only want him to be very happy...but it would be sad if a talented person like him goes in hiding and is not out and about showing his talent.
Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ani_98

Thanks Ivy and Rama'😊

I found this news on FB yesterday'nothing new'but it does give you some hope.

""Guys very soon we will have news of Mishal Pls be patient our sources will inform us as soon as they hear something . :)

I am not sure if any of you have seen these pictures'but I found them on FB. 😊

'Thanks Priyanka.

thnsk ani and priyanka

Ek Aapko Hme Yaad Karne Ki FURSAT Nahi
Ek Hme Aapko Bhulane Ki Aadat Nahi
Aapko Bhula K Jiye Bhi To Kaise..?
Hme aap k Bina JineKi Aadat Nahi..!!

( inspired by MR -- and Lekha and priya;s  shayari ;s   😆😆😆
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone😊
yaha kiya hora ha hai, absolutly no news, not even a new picture😭 kab tak chalta rahai ga ye, we have to survive some how😭,, can we not get sbs or sbb to do an intervie with him, at least during this festival times, diwali is coming soon... 
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy everyone.

Swastika Ani rightly said, DSP as a character is so deep in our thoughts I guess it will take us a while to get used to the new role whatever it is. I am sure Mishal will choose the best, my apprehensions lie with the channel - they can do anything and we have see it too. I curse the channel after every episode of Eternal LS - imagine if we got to see all these for real on screen with MR what a treat it would have been.

Raj welcome to the shayari world. bring them on atleast something to tide over this wait period.

Yoyo the wait continues, wonder is SBB or SBS will interview Mishal, from the lil I know they are all out to get gossips from ongoing shows to the crowd. I may be wrong.
The only option is requesting something for wassup or zing.
Lekz thumbnail
Intezaar rehta hai subah shaam aapka
Yaadain satati hain le-le kar naam aapka
Muddat se baithe hain yeh aas paale
Ki aaj ayega koi paigaam aapka ...

credit to those wonderful writers...
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely "shayari" Raj and Lekha...👏

Lekha it makes me sad thinking about it...so much wish we could have seen all the episodes we read and character like Sanjayrao on screen.

Dutta and Naku scenes would have rocked on screen...never seen or read something beautiful written like this.

In tv shows…(be it from anywhere in the world)…it is always about the two people who love each other…(many times physical attraction)…. getting separated or they split op and then get together again….then they split up again and get together again.

In this story…it is just beautiful…so innocence and pure….they are made for each other and there for each other and no need to split them up…you never get bored reading there moments.

Lekz thumbnail

Lovely "shayari" Raj and Lekha...👏

Lekha it makes me sad thinking about it...so much wish we could have seen all the episodes we read and character like Sanjayrao on screen.

Dutta and Naku scenes would have rocked on screen...never seen or read something beautiful written like this.

In tv shows'(be it from anywhere in the world)'it is always about the two people who love each other'(many times physical attraction)'. getting separated or they split op and then get together again'.then they split up again and get together again.

In this story'it is just beautiful'so innocence and pure'.they are made for each other and there for each other and no need to split them up'you never get bored reading there moments.

The real story would have rocked for sure. Leaves me with a feeling of helplessness when I think of it.
But who cares for a good story - everything is twisted in the name of suspense thrill and TRPs. 8000 votes in a population of 1.2 billion is what is important.
How good is that sample for statistics ?

The DN real story has been one of the most beautiful concepts conceptualised and written.
Something that comes across once in a life time I guess.
Goes without saying that DSP would not have been what it it to us, if it was not for MR.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Ivy and Rama'😊

I found this news on FB yesterday'nothing new'but it does give you some hope.

""Guys very soon we will have news of Mishal Pls be patient our sources will inform us as soon as they hear something . :)

I am not sure if any of you have seen these pictures'but I found them on FB. 😊

'Thanks Priyanka.

ani!
🤗..
thanx for the pics yaara! you really bring the sunshine here..

i personally think Mishal is hotter than SuperNova and is picture perfect but i love his eyes the most. They SPEAK!
never seen anyone emoting just through eyes. he can laugh, cry, show love and care and pain just through his eyes.
Brilliant will be an understatement..

and thanx for the FB update! sigh! when will we get a confirm news..

and i agree with every word you said.
he is a perfectionist and deserves a role worthy of his talent..
but sometimes i feel there is no justice inthe world. of all the people in the world we fell in love with a guy who is such a recluse.
he has got that touch me not i am mysterious Aura around him. i think we love bcoz of that Aura not despite of it...

i would take him in any role any form.. but knowing him he would select a role which will touch him..
chalo do kadam aur sahi!
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lekz

The real story would have rocked for sure. Leaves me with a feeling of helplessness when I think of it.
But who cares for a good story - everything is twisted in the name of suspense thrill and TRPs. 8000 votes in a population of 1.2 billion is what is important.
How good is that sample for statistics ?

The DN real story has been one of the most beautiful concepts conceptualised and written.
Something that comes across once in a life time I guess.
Goes without saying that DSP would not have been what it it to us, if it was not for MR.

WORD!! ani and lekha!..
@bold..
true!! Mishal made DSP. both are just made for eachother. you cant seperate the character and the actor MR and DSP in LTL. they were just one.