Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome Back Ani.🤗
Great to hear you had a good trip.

Nice pic of the tramways, friends from Mumbai here would say the same about the suburban trains there. Can imagine you not very tall struggling to reach up to the hangers.😃 and being jostled by the others around.

One week and things are the same.
No news of Mishal and the wait continues.

😭

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ani so  gud to se u back ,,, 🤗
welcome back  🤗

hm can gues frm the pic,, hw it must be😛

Lekha u said it rite , ANi ,,if u try Mumbai local trains / or delhi  metro rails ,  u will kwn wht it is ,, i could never enter a compartment which is common for males and female s,,i used to travel only in the female ,,,hehe ,,

in the time the trains stops and number of people boarding and gettign dnw ,  no one sees who is around they just barge in and the hangeres are so  far up ,, u have to search for smething on the side to hold on tooo,,,, 😆
hey so u got too see that 1st hand 😆😆😆😆

ya i was thingk aaj monday ko koi achi khabar ayegi
paan not yet

all still with their  "HOPE " Caps on and Waiting  😃
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone…😊...I was talking about the same thing to my sister and I wish they had a separate one for females and kids…especially being a Muslim country and all that.

This was my first experience and came as a shock for me. After that I rather walk 3 - 4 stops then take the tramway again.

But it was a nice trip.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back Ani🤗.

Glad to hear that you had a nice trip. We all deserve a good break😊

Mishal has become Mr. India once again. No tweets since Sept. 30. Hope we get some great news soon!
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmi... loved the song Zara zara see baatein ... i'm huming it all the time...

Happy to see u around Ani...   welcome back...
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Thanks Ivy and Rama…😊

I found this news on FB yesterday…nothing new…but it does give you some hope.

""Guys very soon we will have news of Mishal Pls be patient our sources will inform us as soon as they hear something . :)

I am not sure if any of you have seen these pictures…but I found them on FB. 😊

…Thanks Priyanka.

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ani for sharing the FB updates.
Was waiting to get some updates from FB.

Patience ? Its been a real test.
Hoping and waiting nevertheless.

Great pics. The first one is when Naku drove the jeep to the place where D was stranded I guess and the second the fateful party after their second wedding.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ani,

Thanks for the FB updates and Mishal/Dutta's awesome pics.

😊
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ani for the pictures and the news...though we're hearing the same thing for the last few months, but still when somebody posts these news, i feel like flying and dancing...

after seeing the pictures, I'm wondering one thing...Mishal's DSP look has so much taken a place in our minds that how would we react by seeing his next look...Will it be the same angry look (yet cute) or a complete bindaas (t-shirts, jeans,...😆) avatar...Hope we will be pleasantly surprised 😃
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
I am very curious too...I will happily watch him in any form...because I know that what ever he choose it will be great.😊

But I will love to see him in a dark, brooding and troubled character again...but something new and different too.

I would love to see Mishal challenging himself again and again. 😊

That is why I love MR's performances...be it LS or LTL, you can see the show many times and it is like a new experience every time...because there is always something, you did not notice the first time.

When I see a great show it is mostly an actors acting...a character...that catch my interest and then it is the story line.

First time I watch a show...I am very critical. I notice every single thing in the acting and kind of look for some mistakes by the actor. Then when I watch the show again...I enjoy the story. After that...every time I watch the same show...it is only for the character and the actor who's performance I love.

I know it sound very weird...but I cannot enjoy a show or story if the performances of the actors are not good or if any character does not catch my interest.

That why right now...not watching anything at all...just waiting for MR to be back.
Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago