Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread # 3 - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lekz

Whatever happened to Nakusha ?

she definetely lost and her innocence and vulnerability which tugged at your heart even during her dark avatar.

but in this pic she kinda looks ok. you remember her look during sahiba days. saw it in promo. two pig tails and all.!

plus now she has put on weight which is not suiting her. maybe i should not comment on the weight and physical traits but this girl doesnt look like apni nakusha of LTL days.๐Ÿ˜•

hey guys past 3-4 days IF has been meherbaan on me๐Ÿ˜ƒ!

i could post 2 comments a day on Mishal's page..
yippeee

and guys now Mishal is in 36 and the arrow is green
double yipeee
  !!

toh chalo kaam pe lag jaoo.. lets keep up the good work guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
Originally posted by Beees

Hey Ani, Lekha, Nimmi, Ivy, Raj, Indu,!!!๐Ÿค— Hope u guys are doing well!!
Guys I have posted a new Vm on Dutta...the emotional vulnerable side of him. Do check it out and let me know if u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

http://www.india-forums.com/edit_post_form.asp?PID=38442889&PN=1

Beautiful VM Bia.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Loved your choice of song and Dutta scenes. I could feel his raw pain and get a glimpse of his tortured soul. Brilliant acting by Mishal as usual.
Originally posted by Beees

Hey Ani, Lekha, Nimmi, Ivy, Raj, Indu,!!!๐Ÿค— Hope u guys are doing well!!
Guys I have posted a new Vm on Dutta...the emotional vulnerable side of him. Do check it out and let me know if u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

http://www.india-forums.com/edit_post_form.asp?PID=38442889&PN=1
Loved the VM..  Bia... its one of my favorite song... too...  with  DSP ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

hey guys past 3-4 days IF has been meherbaan on me๐Ÿ˜ƒ!

i could post 2 comments a day on Mishal's page..
yippeee

and guys now Mishal is in 36 and the arrow is green
double yipeee
  !!

toh chalo kaam pe lag jaoo.. lets keep up the good work guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
Kaam Chalu hain... this job is 365 x 24 x 7

hey guys! *waves*

marina long time buddy! hey ivy and lekha๐Ÿ˜ƒ!

i just checked best shows ontv 2011 link posted by akki the great. and i am copy pasting here what was written about LTL.
geee mera dil toh garden garden hogaya padke.
lets see how you take it๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
here it comes:

Laagi Tujhse Lagan is an Indian television series that airs on Timing 8:30 Mon-thu Colors TV.It is a love story set in rural gangster background of Nakusha, a beautiful girl who is forced to hide her beauty with black makeup due to circumstances.The show was extremely popular with Indian audience and was regularly listed in TRP charts but as soon as the Hot Male Lead Mishal Raheja left this show went down the hill and recorded it lowest ratings of 1.4.Thus this show will shift to afternoon slot from 3rd October and will air Mon-Fri 1:30pm.

awww HOT MALE LEAD MISHAL RAHEJA!!!
aankhen trupt hogayi๐Ÿ˜ณ!

hey guys! *waves*

i just checked best shows ontv 2011 link posted by akki the great. and i am copy pasting here what was written about LTL.
here it comes:

Laagi Tujhse Lagan is an Indian television series that airs on Timing 8:30 Mon-thu Colors TV.It is a love story set in rural gangster background of Nakusha, a beautiful girl who is forced to hide her beauty with black makeup due to circumstances.The show was extremely popular with Indian audience and was regularly listed in TRP charts but as soon as the Hot Male Lead Mishal Raheja left this show went down the hill and recorded it lowest ratings of 1.4.Thus this show will shift to afternoon slot from 3rd October and will air Mon-Fri 1:30pm.

hey guys! *waves*

here it comes:

Nimmi ... loved the gist printed for the show...
@ Blue... yeh toh aur neeche aana baaki hain...  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
dil ko itni thandak milti hain yeh ratings dekh kar.. main batta nahin sakti...  am jus loving it...

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago

hey guys! *waves*

here it comes:

Thanks for making my Day Nimmi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Super Hot Lead and Actor par excellence Mishal Raheja. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Atleast his ahemiyat is being recognized by sources too.

No offense to other TV actors but many of them leave leave a lot out where acting is concerned...ridiculously tight shirts and same frozen expressions seem to be the order of the day

Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for making my Day Nimmi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Super Hot Lead and Actor par excellence Mishal Raheja. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Atleast his ahemiyat is being recognized by sources too.

No offense to other TV actors but many of them leave leave a lot out where acting is concerned...
ridiculously tight shirts and same frozen expressions seem to be the order of the day

Ivy @blue u've pretty much summed up the lil that I have seen.๐Ÿ‘
And that holds good for all the new entries, the ones continuing have lost their sheen.

Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago