Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ani_98

You are right on that Yuvika..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... The people and the channel behind LTL does not know what they had and what they could have done with the show.

Like (I do not know if you have seen Buffy or Angel) but even today after 12 years'everyone in Europe and America knows who Buffy is. Buffy kind of started the whole vampire thing and Buffy without SMG would never work. Angel stared on Buffy and then got his own show (because the channel new what they had) and the whole good vampire thing or vampire with a soul...that is Angel and Angel would not have got his own show if it was not for DB.

The same think with LTL'Dutta was a Icon and Dutta without MR would never work'this show could have change so much in the TV industry for the better and why destroy something that is working and is a hit with the viewer. ๐Ÿค”

About Mishal'I think he would have stayed on the show if they have kept challenging him'there was so many stories there could have been told from just Dutta's past'take anything from the past and you got your plot.

You are right about the episode we are reading in this forum...it could have change so much. Dutta and Naku's love story so unique and innocence'the whole scenes with Dutta and Naku as pregnant so beautiful written 'it would have rocked the screen with Mishal's performances.

What I love about Dutta and Naku's love story is that it is not about physical attraction'it is about friendship, care, respect and being there for each other.

How many of us do not wish for these simple things.

I hope some of the offers Mishal is getting is with his performance in mind and the character written just for him.

I know many would like to see MR in movies'but I would like him to rock the tv industry and change it and he can do it.

wonderfully written ani!๐Ÿ‘!
i cant add anything more to it. word perfect. Buffy the vampire slayer yeah she was great. and Mishal as DSP was phenomenal. the one and only powerful male character written in the history of Tv land if u exclude old days doordarshan shows. and they had to go ahead and butcher it. they really need to be sued for such a crime. blithering idiots.๐Ÿ˜ก
and yes yaar more than physical it was all about the purity of friendship, care, trust and respect and love. they could be standing far off from each other in a room still the way they look at each other prime example of dutta staring at nakku when she is not looking at him. simply beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜

and amen to that buddy..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i would like him to rock and rule the tv industry and leave his footprints that i dont think any one could match.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You are right on that Yuvika..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... The people and the channel behind LTL does not know what they had and what they could have done with the show.

Like (I do not know if you have seen Buffy or Angel) but even today after 12 years'everyone in Europe and America knows who Buffy is. Buffy kind of started the whole vampire thing and Buffy without SMG would never work. Angel stared on Buffy and then got his own show (because the channel new what they had) and the whole good vampire thing or vampire with a soul...that is Angel and Angel would not have got his own show if it was not for DB.

The same think with LTL'Dutta was a Icon and Dutta without MR would never work'this show could have change so much in the TV industry for the better and why destroy something that is working and is a hit with the viewer. ๐Ÿค”

About Mishal'I think he would have stayed on the show if they have kept challenging him'there was so many stories there could have been told from just Dutta's past'take anything from the past and you got your plot.

You are right about the episode we are reading in this forum...it could have change so much. Dutta and Naku's love story so unique and innocence'the whole scenes with Dutta and Naku as pregnant so beautiful written 'it would have rocked the screen with Mishal's performances.

What I love about Dutta and Naku's love story is that it is not about physical attraction'it is about friendship, care, respect and being there for each other.

How many of us do not wish for these simple things.

I hope some of the offers Mishal is getting is with his performance in mind and the character written just for him.

I know many would like to see MR in movies'but I would like him to rock the tv industry and change it and he can do it.

(I wrote and it got spammed ๐Ÿ˜†so wirting again )
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ word Ani .. you have worded so beautifully ,,, you worded all of us mr/ dutta fans thguts so well..

ya Dutta -nakku LS is not just abt the physical attraction it goes beyond all that ----it is the meeitng of souls,  of understandign the needs ,the joys ,the sorrows, of the other person..
it is the purity in the hearts of the don and the girl frm  abasti ,,,the positivity  of their hearts
not only d-N but see bajji --his heart is so pure for his freind ,,and his family

if we see ELS , dutta inspite of kwning his sisters past ,,still loves them from his heart is concerned abt their happiness and security , it is so BEAUTIFUL

prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi_rra

Fully agree with u nimmi .. so true it was such a phenomenal character we got to see on tv aklnd in ages ,,,  it was beautiful experince --
we all want him to  be back soon and rock the tv land again ,,,

@ bold ๐Ÿ‘ loved the way  u said ..

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

kiya hora ha hai, yaaro, No news on mishal No new foto of mishal weekdays bhi rukhai weekends bhi rukhai, ka tak chal ta rahai ga ye sab yaaro!!

prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoyo2

kiya hora ha hai, yaaro, No news on mishal No new foto of mishal weekdays bhi rukhai weekends bhi rukhai, ka tak chal ta rahai ga ye sab yaaro!!

so true yoyo /,, kabhi ayega ,,,,///
pata if u noticed now aday mondays we get sme news ..so hoping this monday we get sme GUD news tooo ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yoyo2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

so true yoyo /,, kabhi ayega ,,,,///
pata if u noticed now aday mondays we get sme news ..so hoping this monday we get sme GUD news tooo ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yaar hum to manday tak sasuuraa kulfi ke mafeek freeze  hojayenge re๐Ÿ˜†
prncz thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoyo2

such  mein 6 mnths se ,,jamme hue hain na .,... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bilkul frozen state mein ,,but tabhi toh ,, freshness bekaraar hai ,,we still as eager to see Mishal as we were whn he was in LTL ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yoyo2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

bilkul jamme hai re, ka lounde nai katal kardiya hum sab ko, lajawab isshtyle mai ka๐Ÿ˜†

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ivy, Nimmi and Rajโ€ฆagree with you all. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nimmi and Rajโ€ฆthank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ivy the gold colour should be moreโ€ฆbright. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nimmi loved the word phenomenalโ€ฆYou are right the best thing with TaSha was the way Dutta would just look at her. ๐Ÿ˜

"Would like him to rock and rule the tv industry and leave his footprints that i dont think any one could match"
โ€ฆ.word Nimmi.๐Ÿ‘

Nimmi Buffy was good but I like Angel moreโ€ฆI love characters where the lead has a tortured soulโ€ฆ.just like DSP.

Rajโ€ฆyou are rightโ€ฆIn LTL every relationship was just beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜
prncz thumbnail

Ivy, Nimmi and Raj'agree with you all. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nimmi and Raj'thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ivy the gold colour should be more'bright. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nimmi loved the word phenomenal'You are right the best thing with TaSha was the way Dutta would just look at her. ๐Ÿ˜

"Would like him to rock and rule the tv industry and leave his footprints that i dont think any one could match"
'.word Nimmi.๐Ÿ‘

Nimmi Buffy was good but I like Angel more'I love characters where the lead has a tortured soul'.just like DSP.

Raj'you are right'In LTL every relationship was just beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜

ani ,,havent see any vampire shows so far ,,, ok i f i may ask a dumb q , r  buffy and angel... character names frm sme vamire shows ,,waht is the nme of the show ?