Was Lata actually raped or was it a rape attempt?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
So, I'm really confused now.

They keep saying that "Lata ke saath kisi ne zabardasti karne ki KOSHISH ki hai"

so, was she actually raped or it was only an attempt to rape her. This is really confusing now.

Everyone from the police to doctor to lata's family members keep saying the phrase "zabardasi karne ki koshish"
Yeah i wanna know too. Was she raped or was it an attempt?
Originally posted by orianthi

Yeah i wanna know too. Was she raped or was it an attempt?

me too😉

im confused😕
I you read the update for 20th september when the police went to lata work place, they told her co-workers and boss that there was an attempt rape and then tried to kill her
Originally posted by sunshinebabe

I you read the update for 20th september when the police went to lata work place, they told her co-workers and boss that there was an attempt rape and then tried to kill her
Thank goodness that it she was not actually raped.

so no more confusion the bruises on her face seems a lot that the interested person intension was to kill her.

Good thing the CVs choose the attempted rape route since rape will actually be difficult to handle, storyline-wise.  We are shown that Lata's family would wanted her to be re-married yet there came this tragedy.  So it will be hard for them to untangle these series of mishaps against Lata and to show her to be happy in life just so fast.
Who knows whether she was raped or someone tried to rape but was not successful...Although this much physical abuse is very bad..And her pointing at Vimal will make it hard for rest to believe this innocense..
It totaly confusing.. CVs d't gave us clear picture abt that... Police said rape attempt and try to kill her.. Ie's gud...Lata's behaviour , it shows us sumthng wrong happened.. No idea guys.. The CVs only knw d truth..
Originally posted by rechus

It totaly confusing.. CVs d't gave us clear picture abt that... Police said rape attempt and try to kill her.. Ie's gud...Lata's behaviour , it shows us sumthng wrong happened.. No idea guys.. The CVs only knw d truth..

yes it is really confusing😕