Face off between Abhay-Chand

Posted: 12 years ago
Face-off between Chand and Abhay

With Danish out of danger in STAR One's leading prime time show Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, everyone has breathed a sigh of relief.

The Dobriyal family- Panchi,Piya, Misha and Kabir are happy with this good news but nobody knows that this miracle happened due to Abhay Raichand at Piya's behest.

A STAR One.in source reveals, "In tonight's episode, Chand will confront his son Abhay for defying him and saving Danish's life. Chand will be furious that Abhay didn't obey his father's order. A guilty Abhay will not give any excuses and will quietly listen to his angry dad. Chand will then warn Abhay that he saved Danish due to Piya and his involvement with a human will only create a problem for them in the future. Chand will warn Abhay that this love affair will prove dangerous for the Raichands."

A frustrated Chand Raichand aka Naved Aslam says, "I told Abhay not to save Danish as one shouldn't disturb the cycle of life-death and that his action might create trouble for us. I don't want any human being to find out our real identity. I know he saved Danish because of Piya and isn't heeding to my warning. I hope he is ready to face some dire circumstances."

Will this face-off affect the relationship between father and son? Don't forget to watch Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR One.

Starone.in news  Wednesday, September 21, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/2280/faceoff-between-chand-and-abhay.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Thanks for the article! 
Chal beta , ab lagg gayi Abhay ki.๐Ÿคฃ
kya...abhay listens quietly...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...abhay ne kaise kar diya...๐Ÿ˜†...pia ne sach main abhay ko logo ko kaise sunte hai..samjha diya...aaj kal kuch nahi bolta bechara ๐Ÿคฃ...dhanya ho pia...๐Ÿ˜†

btw...it will be fun..seeing abhay quiet in front of chand...thanks for sharing
   Ab Abhay  samjega ..vampire dad se panga lene se kya hota hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š
it will be fun to watch
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Beb0 - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing

I'm glad Abhay didn't argue with Chand this time.
Mere baap pehle aap๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ
Lagta hain dis time daddy dinausaur..bete ki BBB nikalne wale hain๐Ÿคฃ
ab chand ka jadoo chalega๐Ÿ˜†and bijli giregi abhay pe๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
this scene will rock...thanks for sharing
Originally posted by ozzyie

Ab Abhay  samjega ..vampire dad se panga lene se kya hota hai ๐Ÿ˜†

So true.. cant wait to watch ๐Ÿ˜†