Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

**NAHINNN YEH SUNNE SE PEHLE MEIN MARR ...ERRR I MEAN MERA MOD STATUS UTAR KYUN NAHIN GAYA**πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love devini Jyo!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Just that i cant tolerate them onscreen... may be viewers are seing nano's dejiner dreshes for durga pooja n diwali shopping... she indeed gets nice dresses.. who knows!πŸ˜†
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy to see the TRP sure it is not for Devini.It is becuase of our beloved Maneet.In spite of their sickness they r managing to give some shots poor guys if we say their face they dont have life but they r giving expression to make us Happy.Really i am proud to be Maan n Geet I mean Gurmeet n Drashti Fan they both r really superb i lv the way they put themselves in the role higlhy proffesional n dedicated that is the reason they make an outstanding chemistry in television luv GUrti God bless both of them with happiness

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

i dont get it...plz explain to me whether 0.4 is more TRP or 0.6 is more TRP...plz explain someone...pm me if possible...

aditi = 0.6 is more ... y was last week 0.6 TRP???
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Bang on... Loved this argument
😊

well...thanks...i am a media student.just a few days b4 we were told d process of getting TRPs...so...i just thought it was a fully crap systemπŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Deej...😲.πŸ˜•..😭. πŸ˜†.😊...I'm sure v all r feeling so many conflicting feelings at the same time...if devini can bring in such high trps then if they had properly promoted our Divine Magical Beautiful Breathtaking Special Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET, then trps wud have sky rocketed and created history...Also v loyal GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will do anything and everything for Our Beloved GHSP MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet so v will take devini also for a while until Our Beloved Gurmeet Drashti r fit and fine...Hats off to them that they r shooting despite their illness...Wishing Our Gurmeet Drashti a speedy recovery...Drashti Gurmeet deserve plenty of rest so v all will wait patiently and once they r absolutely fit and fine hopefully v will get back golden days back in Our GHSP MAANEET' magical beautiful maahi maahi moments...Hopefully once GC DD r back, the original essence of GHSP MAANEET is brought back...Let's hope for the best for Our GHSP MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET OurLife Heart Soul...GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best!...GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock...Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bhagwaan !

Should we brace ourselves for Devini getting nominated for best Jodi awards too ?
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing

i agree..devini milan here n abhiya milan there...

kab cvs sudhrenge..

--Saavi-- thumbnail
In all the shock & excitement i forget to tell ,Thanks Deej
😲😲😲...
thanx for sharing...
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing !!    we are watching regularly becz of maaneet moments in the serial  & trp increased...πŸ˜†  but devini marraige takes the credit for trp..😲