Are Navya-Anant rushing into marriage?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Are Navya-Anant rushing into marriage?  Tweet   
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

In STAR Plus' prime time show Navya, Anant's decision to marry Navya, not only shocked his family but also earned him rejection. Anant, however, is determined not to give into their pressure and will decide to hold on to his love.

A STAR Plus.in source discloses, "After disclosing his feelings for Navya to his family, Anant thought they would understand his reason and logic. Instead, they thwarted his decision. Once again, in tonight's episode, Anant will bring up the topic of marrying Navya and both sides will end up sticking to their stands. Meanwhile, Navya, unaware of the details, would be very stressed out. She will feel dejected and return home in a distressed state." Will confiding in dadi, provide some solace to Navya?

Ask Anant ,aka Shaheer Sheikh why is he rushing into marriage and he replies, "I know my love for Navya is pure but my family doubts it and her. They have cast aspersions on her character. So marriage is the next best option. I can't lose her so after the fiasco in Kanpur, I think marrying her would be best. I told them had her proposal for marriage come through a relative they would have happily agreed as she is a traditional and cultured girl but just because I am in love with her, they are rejecting it. That is so unfair."

Doesn't Navya aka Soumya Seth think, they are too young and are being a little impulsive jumping into marriage without thinking the whole thing through? She answers, "Sure we are young but we have a mind of our own. If our parents can rush and fix our marriages, the day we are eligible, why can't we think of marriage to a person we love. We wouldn't have come to this decision, had the two families not reacted the way they did in Kanpur. They were against our relationship so marriage seems like the right thing to do."
Will Navya confide in Dadi about Anant's decision? Will Anant's family agree? What will Anant do next? Don't forget to watch Navya every Monday to Friday at 10 pm

Starplus.in news  |   Wednesday, September 21, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2278/are-navyaanant-rushing-into-marriage.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So its again a drama day for looney family...The 19yr old AnYa sounds extra confident about marriage...Hope the track will move sensibly and there wont be marriage before the completion of education...

Thanks for sharing the article...
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
husnia_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS:)hope so marriage will nt happen soon
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice article...loved anant n navyas replies...👍🏼
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...thought this was a poll...& rushed to vote!!lol...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank for sharing...liked ANYA reasoning behind their decision to get married...but i wish the marraige does not happen that soon
zara990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing the artical
anyacrazy thumbnail
t4s.. I really hope marriage doesnt happen before college finishes...
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for  the article
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its idiotic to think that marriage is the only solution to save their love...first complete the education and be self dependent. Why is Anant rushing for the marriage when no one is bringing up the topic in his home?