Rubinas best holidays--indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing !! this is one of the best article about rubina loved her every answers she enjoyed well every places with avi
Thnx for the awesome article. Nice to know that wherever she been  Avinash has always been with her.
Thnxxx for sharing the article really loved it very much...Rubi mentioning avi on every lovely its very good avi and rubi gets time out to relax and they have only themselves for company😳😉
very nice article. thanks 4 the sharing.
I went to Pattaya as well and I completely agree with her.
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Rubina's best holidays
Radhika, aka Rubina Dilaik, has a hectic schedule thanks to her show Chhoti Bahu on Zee. Once in a while, the pretty actress likes to take a break with beau Avinash and go on short trips to chill and relax. Rubina shares her most memorable trips with us.

Showing 1  of 7 images  Previous     Next

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shimla
I have been born and brought up in Shimla and it is no surprise that it tops my list. I love everything about it especially the weather which is always pleasant. I have deep rooted memories, so it will not be possible to point out just a few. Shimla is like soul within my body.

Caribbean Islands
The best thing about the Caribbean Islands is its natural beauty. It really left me enchanted. Avinash and I had planned this trip together. The Caribbean may not be the best when it comes to shopping but it is definitely one of the best options to relax in the lap of nature. Avinash and I had gone for a long boat ride in the middle of the sea and it had green water, blue sky and the horizon meeting. It was a heavenly sight for both of us.

Mauritius
This was another beautiful trip that I had with Avinash. I loved the clean beaches and pious waters. The place is amazing for sightseeing. Again, there is not much to shop here but you can enjoy the sea food. Both islands are the best places to relax, forgetting other daily activities that one indulges in.

California
I am a great foodie, so California was a treat for me. I loved the versatility of the restaurants there - both veg and non-veg. I experimented with different cuisines there, so as you can see most of my memories of California revolve around the amazing food that the place had to offer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Goa
I usually party at Goa during New Year's Eve. I am not a party animal but when it comes to Christmas and New Years, Avi and I have friend who come from all over the world and stay in Goa. That is the time of the year where all of us gather in Goa and party together. My friends and Avi love Goa when it comes to partying, so I join them too, as that is the only time of the year that I meet all my friends from abroad.

New York
New York is best for shopping. The best memories are my elegant and unique sets of dresses that I bought. There are so many options that you will just fall for the clothes available there. All the dresses that I got are so pretty that I cannot pick just one. New York is like heaven for shoppers.

Pattaya
Avi and I had gone to Pattaya to relax for three or four days. The best part is that it is very close, just five to six hours via flight. The nightlife is rocking. I just had to chill and relax, leaving behind my worries as I had Avinash for company.

Caribbean Islands
''The best thing about the Caribbean Islands is its natural beauty. It really left me enchanted
. Avinash and I had planned this trip together. The Caribbean may not be the best when it comes to shopping but it is definitely one of the best options to relax in the lap of nature. Avinash and I had gone for a long boat ride in the middle of the sea and it had green water, blue sky and the horizon meeting. It was a heavenly sight for both of us''

Believe the dear girl is talking of SweetTrinidad nTobago's Nylon Pool
Edited by JustShanta - 12 years ago
really both r very lucky to have each other company

Thanks for sharing :)) 

Nice to know about AviNa's trips. ;) Loved reading it :D

Thanks for sharing Armu, Interesting article
thks armu don't worry rubi by god grace if u come to mauritius again will surely tell u wer to shop though there are not many but there's some wich are best...well some place am new to it...thks armu lovely post