Maneet play cupid---Article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Geet and Maan to play cupid in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi!

(3mins ago)
Finally the marriages track has got over in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. Though Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) was upset with all the happenings but Geet (Drashti Dhami) succeeded in convincing him as always and also made him realize the power of true love.

Impressed by the way Geet took control of the entire situation, Maan promises her to create new memories related to their love life which the two would cherish for years ahead. Meanwhile, as reported earlier too Teji and Pammi too made an entry in the show but as expected it didn't create much of drama.

In fact, Maan easily convinced Teji and they all agreed to leave for Amritsar to seek the blessings from Biji. Although the marriage issues have been sorted out but as we know Gurmeet is still not well so we might not see him for the rest of this week. While talking to a source Geet aka Drashti cleared that she is fully fine but talking about Gurmeet's health she said that her co-star will need some more time to get into proper fitness.

This clearly means that for the coming few episodes too we will have to watch the side characters only. And once Gurmeet resumes the shoot we will see the two lovers playing cupid in the life of the other couples, who will soon fall into the side effects of marriage.

Hope we get to see more of Maan & Geet soon!

Source: TSK

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Aha... good to know.. DD is well n GC is recovering too..

While talking to a source Geet aka Drashti cleared that she is fully fine but talking about Gurmeet's health she said that her co-star will need some more time to get into proper fitness.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i am just waiting for CVs to become the cupid for maaneet!!!
i cant bear this side couple crap!!!

Mallu
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

i am just waiting for CVs to become the cupid for maaneet!!!
i cant bear this side couple crap!!!

Mallu

agree with u
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
Gc take care...recover soon...good to hear dd is well...thanks for sharing
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks a bunch tanu!!!

i just hope we get rid of this circus as fast as possible!!!
fiona18 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.
Looks like we'll hv to see more of Devini in this week.
GC pls get well soon.
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for sharing dear...
Thank God DD is much better. 😃
The storyline? *yaaawn* 🥱

Thanks for the article!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Tanu dear...Wishing Our Beloved Drashti Gurmeet a speedy recovery...Gurmeet Drashti deserve plenty of rest so v all will wait patiently and v r sure once they r fit and fine v will once again get golden days back in Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' magical beautiful maahi maahi moments...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET Our Life Heart Soul...GHSP MAANEET r the bestest of the best...GHSP MAANEET MAANEETIANS Rock...Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN...