•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
if you all are watching mjht retelecast...today you have watched KHUDA JAANE...
after seeing it my eyes were wet... and i again started praying for our mjht to come back...
it was such a nice show... loved it...than i thought that is our efforts less to bring it on...
well mjht is the life of many of us and today i realise what a great show it was and it is and coud be made again...😊
but unfortunately the possibilities are so less...
tell me guess dont you bother...????????
how many of you are watching mjht retelecast regularily...?????????
i want to know it as i watched it daily...
dont you want it back...😊
me - i watch almost daily i.e whenever i can bunk work and leave early!!! and today it just transported me back to that time though we know the story now and the technical mistakes can be made out, it still is wonderful
hey dear we all want back of mjht lekin har kisi ki khawaish puri nahi hoti . and about the repeat telecast i watched each episode almost 20 times earlier but firbi dil hi nahi manta .so jab bhi agar mein ghar hoti hun to jarro dekhti hun.
i love mjht like  hell...i try my best to watch it and want it back badly..missing it
Originally posted by aancchal

hey dear we all want back of mjht lekin har kisi ki khawaish puri nahi hoti . and about the repeat telecast i watched each episode almost 20 times earlier but firbi dil hi nahi manta .so jab bhi agar mein ghar hoti hun to jarro dekhti hun.

yes you are correct...kitni bhi baar dekhe man hi mahi bharta...😊
Originally posted by np18

me - i watch almost daily i.e whenever i can bunk work and leave early!!! and today it just transported me back to that time though we know the story now and the technical mistakes can be made out, it still is wonderful

yaah ...jab ki bohat saari mistakes nikalti he but we still enjoyed it...dont know why...we just love this show...😉
zindgi kay safar main guzar jatay hain joo makam woo pher nahi aatay woo pher nahi aatay ðŸ˜­

thats truth dear ... 
woo pher nahi aatay  ðŸ˜­
yepp yarrr watching dailyy wo b 2 timesss...
justtt luv miley jab hum tum