Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: charisma23

hey why are you against rati  if you dont like please dont comment here!!!!!!!

I can comments on whichever post i wish! this is a forum not a fan club! πŸ˜ƒ

also i like arjun and his name was dragged her so yeah i commented

end of discussion from my side neways! have no interest to go back and forth with fans who get personal all the time

charisma23 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crushable

oh yea why dont u check out who started it all before attacking my comments as always? πŸ˜ƒ

That was such an innocent remark yeah right! πŸ˜†

oh plzzz stop it now looks like you are a crazy sanaya fan yeah she got a big show now  so what are you trying to prove that she is great than anybody?? please stop saying negative things abt rati!!
charisma23 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

end of discussion from my side neways! have no interest to go back and forth with fans who get personal all the time

go away we dont need your opinion!
charisma23 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Viewbies Note:-
Comparison of actors not allowed
please refrain from doing so

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Shruti: First of all thanks a lot for this note.
@those who found my statement offensive : My kind reply to you is that I haven't dragged Arjun or Sanaya or anyone else first in this topic. Continous mocking of Rati and her fans was going on in the forum by dragging the name of Arjun but no one noticed it. Comparing the comments of Rati and Arjun and critisizing a fan group,is that good on one's part? This was Rati's topic and there was no need to bring Arjun in the middle of this. Arjun's show was not a big hit so ArTians are responsible for it!! What's the logic behind it dude? Is it necessary to mock Rati in this matter that her show will be flop ? No way!! So my question is why such things are being discussed here? Shall we not give chance to Arjun and Rati to prove themselves individually?  But no... some people have the habit of predicting things even before it started.

Edited by -Yukti- - 12 years ago
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Hmm people are more interested here in discussing  who is more popular n who is less, comparison ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Again Salma n SRK comparison πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Sanaya show.. it might be good for those who like saas bahu rona dhona type.. good luck to her ...show is doing good because of the storyline n cast also not only because of Sanaya ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...do not why to bring her here ,  πŸ˜•

Yes arjun did mistake by doing Pardes but .. i m sure he will get good project n come back with BANG .. hopefully Mohit also.. Why to compare who is best n who is not ..πŸ˜•

Edited :- Whats the point blowing your own trumpet 1000 times everywhere by telling Sanaya is best πŸ˜†πŸ˜†amongst Arjun, Mohit, Rati, Navina, Jas and AbhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† from MJHT leads .. if she is that best than good , accepted it happily  , BTW if u r interested in watching Saas Bahu show ( majority of Indian Audience watches) , so this show bound to do good n good luck to sanaya ..nothing new πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Saas Bahu shows r not everyones cup of tea like u πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..πŸ˜ƒ

So agreee with Bold Bit πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

People People People ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Nahi Sudhrenge ...

Actors shud be judge based on their talent not popularity ...Lots of actors are very popular due to wrong reasons πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Guys stop talking about other actors in this topic  ...

Give Chance to Ratis Show n I m sure she will do justice with her role
fiza-85 thumbnail
@Crushable

🀣
Edited by fiza-85 - 12 years ago
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all minded people all of you are giving advise .

but you know who is pamella  a 14 years school going girl .

she is not much mature  but we are . we know what is right and what wrong .

if she bashes someone it doesn't mean we also started . itna to hum log IF pe time bita hi chuke hai .

and every celebrity is  (his or her)   fans fav so why we compare two individual .

and one more point how much we talk here we can't make the fate of any show or any actor .

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey all of you newbies why don't all of you come up with your orignal id's.

you are always their where war going on.

if you have really guts then come up with your orignal id's