Sasural Simar Ka

Atleast Rols has more brains than Simar !

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At least she realises her being in the same house is making matters worse and she is trying to get a place in the hostel 
Simar  should borrow some brains from Roli & instead of making her life more and more complicated should resolve the issue .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya right i was wondering that she went out of that home but the ''toofan' will her bring back in the same house qauz still the family is scared of the unknown person in the serial who comes on 20th september

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
In the precap it was shown Roli is about to be hit by a truck and a guy saves her.This ajnabi is bound to be the prodigal son and Roli's love interest!
What a triangle ! Simar being the older sister would hate to cut the umbilical cord btwn her and Roli.
vcoolwater thumbnail

Tell you the truth, I don't think Roli is all that smart. First she leaves the house without informing her sister. Also she doesn't have a cell phone with her in order to contact her. Also from Precap she is walking along streets in the dark alone.

These are actions of a stupid girl. I thought she wanted to help Simar out. Instead she is creating more problems for her.
Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago
MARHABAA thumbnail
Atleast she recognises she needs to move out to give her sisters relationship a chance !
If she told her sister she going to find about accommodation she wld have stopped her and shes only now out in the dark as the weather turned bad .

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Vcoolwater is right...She shouldn't be alone walking the streets alone ...Why didn't she call a cab or an auto? She  would reach her di's sasural in no time?
vcoolwater thumbnail

Even if she did get a room in hostel. What would she do?  Would she move out without getting consent from her family? I doubt it. Roli didn't think this through. All she wanted to do was run away from the situation.

As for walking in the dark. It would have made more sense for her to take shelter at the temple. Then somehow make a phone call to Simar. Walking alone in the dark in stupid. They are many dangers outside that she is exposing herself to.  Of course she had to in order for her "prince charming" come and save her 😆
MARHABAA thumbnail
This is a girl whose sister couldnt make it on time to her wedding and so she stepped in as the stunt bride for her sister .And actually marries the brother in law .Noone still informed him though 

yet your all worried that she was walking alone in the street ?😉 LOL i think that least of her problems 
😛
and all's well that ends well seeing as shes going to get a knight in shining armour who will rescue her ðŸ˜ƒ
vcoolwater thumbnail

I am sorry but today's episode sealed it for me. Roli is an idiot. She ignores the pundit's advice and decides to walk home alone during a storm.  She should have stayed at the mandir longer. At least she would be safe. Nope, instead she decides to walk alone in the streets. Where she is almost run over  by a truck who honking at her.

This girl somehow got into a respected college. I am shocked 😆.  

Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I don't think Roli has the brains...and I m not talking about walking
on the streets at night lolz... yea she went cuz she knew she was the
problem for her sister but being the older sister and the one that has to look out for little one what do you think Simar should do?
And you stated that Roli stepped in and helped Simar all along, do you
really think Simar would send Roli out to some PG or hostel?
I really feel that both were stupid on telling the truth about the marriage
but then if I think again, if they all stop talking to Simar for not tellin abt
a stupid dance, imagine wat they will do wen the truth comes out...
all in all... the CVs really need to develop their characters so the story
makes some SENSE for goodness sakes...