20th september WU.. bharti returns to ashram - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks all

aanchal i didnt know who was updater and i just read vrish post..

honest this madness has to stop

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Regardless of whether Bharti follows the tantrics orders or not, the fact that a child sacrifice has even made into the script in a desi tv show in this day and age is completely unacceptable!

Who the hell is responsible for this idea??  Brand his or her ass and fire it! 😡
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chatter

Thanks for filling in the update

Originally posted by: kt25

Thanks @chatter for the update.

@sumi - I agree with you. The current track has gotten to a point beyond bearable. What is going on with the CVs? Have they really lost their minds?? Pichle janam track itself was awful and now to bring Vani whose circumstances are somewhat similar to Sudha and who will be taken back to the Laal mansion is unaccepatable. None of this going to keep the viewers interested and whatever happened to the idea of their leap?? The current track leads us to believe that Bharti is going to keep running out of the Ahsram to find Krishna/Murli and in the mean time Vani would have settled happily in the Laal mansion. At least, Vani will be there to look after Vihaan and save him from Gau/Chimit's evil torturous plans. Hope Kamansi don't pressurize Murli into marrying Vani. That's my only fear for letting this woman stay..

kt

I haven't been watching the last several episodes since Murli returned to Agra, and looks like rightly so.  Incidentally, does Vani look like Mrinalini - Bharti's past life persona?  Of course, Murli's pet hobby of rescuing damsels in distress continues 😆 but I disagree w/ those who equate her to Sudha.  In Sudha's case, she was a genuinely helpless woman, and on her track, everything was going right until it was time to leave, at which point, the sudden revelation that her bro would take care of her didn't make any sense.  Besides, Bharli were on a genuine break, and it didn't look like they'd re-unite: indeed, Murli's falling in love w/ Bharti then looked very unrealistic.  I understand people dislike Sudha for coming b/w Bharli, but to be fair to her, not only were her circumstances different, but when she found out that Murli still loves Bharti, she gracefully exited the scene.  How many graceful people have you seen in this serial?  I don't even count Bharti among them.

But Vani's case is totally different.  She's out to elope w/ her bf, and when she gets to the station, she finds out that he's missing.  What sort of a moron does that?  In this case, Murli did fine taking her as far back as home, but from that point, he should have left.  The only saving grace this time is that he's giving her a job in the factory (during Sudha's time, he was still on his break w/ Rupesh & the factory wasn't his) but I hope he gets her some temporary accommodation (where did Amit live?) and not take her home w/ him, like he did Sudha.

And I agree w/ everyone above re: the child sacrifice - the PH should be investigated by the authorities for promoting such excrement. 🤢😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks vrish and i happend to see yday episode this morning only

well i think this track has loopholes and production house is  confusing the viewers

the bhoot baba is sort of fraud here  and what bharti wud do now has to be seen

some how this pichle janam track is like mystery 

rest hv to wait for sumisa to finish her update wud comment more there

and ya production house has to ans for all the crap they show

baby torture by chimti and child sacrfice this two r totally absurd

no point in showing them and no reason also to show that...

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update 
chatterbox thumbnail
err thanks all for liking my update

been doing it in gkd  so cud do it fast

hehe