20th september WU.. bharti returns to ashram

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello all! I am updating after asking Vrish as the update was not done yet. Sorry for taking over but I would put a brief one now.

Episode starts with Murli and Vani walking towards some houses and murli asks her which one it is. She points to a door.( its midnight it seems 🤔)

Vani knocks on door and her father comes out . but there is a mother who shouts at her and says all sorts of things to her.

( Step mom to Cinderella 😲)

Mom doesn't allow vani to enter and pulls dad in and he is helpless.  Both murli and vani walk down the road and murli goes left while vani is left standing. She tells him to go as he has helped her enough but our hero thinks how can he leave the girl alone as she would again go and jump off the mountain. He tells her to come with him to agra and work at factory and restart her life. ( ho gaya kalyaan  )

In the mean time  bharti is shown unconscious in the jungle and the bhoot baba sees the photo, he comes near bharti but the sadhus from ashram along with joginder baba have come in jungle to look for bharti, bhoot baba runs away and bharti is found. Baba puts some water on bharti and she tells about some scary person. But he is not found and baba brings bharti back to ashram. Bharti prays to god to help her find Krishna ji. In her hut she drinks  water and turns and bhoot baba is in front of her staring at her in weird way. Bharti is shocked.

Episode ends

Not much was there and thankfully didn't have to go through with chimti and baby torture.

Thanks Chatter.

Murli you're a moron!
rakhie moron or whatever he is like knight in shining armour for ladies hehee

atleast didnt hv to suffer to see chimti torturing the baby

and i waited for update but as vrish mentioned tht any one can do after 12hrs  well i asked him

hope regular updaters r ok with this 😔
BAVD!!!! What the hell is going on??? Each day I'm failing to understand what's been happening? One time the show is some samaj seva type, then supernatural, then thriller, then drama!! Too much to digest!

MurliJi, I so hate you yaar! Why do this help service all the time? Don't you have enough miseries in your own life to see to? First be bothered to go and see what progress has been made about your wife! I'm dreading what will happen when Vani goes home! Vihaan ki nayi mummy? NOOO!

And what's with the new promo out 2day? I don't get that in my head! Better if they had stuck to only the pichle janam thingy not stretching it to this tantrik business! Come on people we are in the modern age! Not in some olden days time!!!! These things though are in practice, but most people do not care to give much attention!

BAVD yeh kya haal bana rakha hai?
Thanks @chatter for the update.

@sumi - I agree with you. The current track has gotten to a point beyond bearable. What is going on with the CVs? Have they really lost their minds?? Pichle janam track itself was awful and now to bring Vani whose circumstances are somewhat similar to Sudha and who will be taken back to the Laal mansion is unaccepatable. None of this going to keep the viewers interested and whatever happened to the idea of their leap?? The current track leads us to believe that Bharti is going to keep running out of the Ahsram to find Krishna/Murli and in the mean time Vani would have settled happily in the Laal mansion. At least, Vani will be there to look after Vihaan and save him from Gau/Chimit's evil torturous plans. Hope Kamansi don't pressurize Murli into marrying Vani. That's my only fear for letting this woman stay..
there was a new promo

i didnt see that
so that bhoot baba is a tantrik

ahaa

now we know why the title baba is there

its not just baba dumbledore

we r having many babas  thats why   baba name is in title

yaar i m ok with anything except showing torture of baby

Originally posted by chatterbox

yaar i m ok with anything except showing torture of baby

Check out this new promo in you tube

You are talking about not tolerating a baby's torture, here the baba wants Bharti to find a baby to sacrifice (balidhan) to the goddess. Talk about crossing all limits by the CVs 😡 

yuck what is this.   way too much
what  r cvs trying to portray

honestly has anyone complained on the site  the line which flashes below all shows..

this is way too much  😡

so it does seem bharti may find her own baby to sacrifice 

this is i hv no more words  😡

thanks @chatterbox for the update.

i just logged in to see this new promo. this is sheer insanity. i think someone should step in to stop this nonsense right now !! what is this child 'balidaan?' what message this is to the audiences? is this black magic or what? and is bharti going to fall for this? she did a great 'paap' in her past janam by killing her unborn child, will she commit a bigger sin by killing someone else's child now? what utter rubbish is this? 
please cvs, STOP THIS MADNESS RIGHT NOW!!

Thanks for doing the update chatterbox! I'm really grateful that you did it as I completely forgot about it yesterday and just quickly watched the epi and was going to post a small update like the one above.

Nothing interesting to watch on the show until Bharti regains her memory which should be about next year!

Thanks again!