Nick names - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Harika,I do know a small bit about u,but would love to know  more about you ,Resham, and sajan-kash...We discuss about u guys amongst ourselves but don't get the opportunity to interact much with you all directly
It will be so nice to get to know you all 😳
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
@ Usha...thanks for my nick...guess my random appearances earned me the name...like it!

@ Sonia... i was thinking of something for Nirmohi too... though her original nick is strong enough, guess i cud call her...
CertifiedBummer aka Nirmohi - Laugh riot or watchful eye

Wanted to include some more nicks...sorry Mridula...

Supria -  the feel factor
iluNavya aka Isha  - The balanced one
Sk_Naina aka Naina - Testimonial queen
TheRoopsy aka Roopali - The Quiet writer
Actually, Harika, we don't get to interact much with u mods and so do not know much about you. Just try to gauge u all by ur occasional, strict, disciplined moves through the forumπŸ˜‰
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
Very berry nice post Mridula! It's brought the forum closer together, especially across addas/lines, that too in such a fun way...That's no small achievement...I think you deserve a big kudos for that alone, not to mention the really sweet and apt nicks! πŸ‘

Love all the clever additions by everyone...Ush, ash, nish, poo, shaina nidhs (did i miss anyone?)...YAY!!! πŸ‘

PS: SORRY SORRY SORRY for not coming here sooner...I've been trying to "limit" my laathi adikking (gabfest with friends in IF) cos its eating into my "things to do RIGHT NOW" list (forget my plain things to do in half an hour list)...I need to be more efficient...It takes me a looot of time to actually do a teeny little post, forget one with dazzling wit πŸ˜Ž (more like witless wonder πŸ€‘ πŸ˜†)...Still, I'll try!πŸ˜›

@Nisha: The laathi adikkal is incomplete without you...I was waiting from yesterday to see ur contribution to this post...I'm sooo happy to see you back... Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
@Harika...read a bit abt u in one of the earlier posts...rnt u doing a major voluntary work spreading literacy amongst underprivedged kids? was awhile ago... sorry if the exacts are wrong...
am personally amazed by your boundless energy...buzzing around... organising various contests, newsletters, stickies, etc..
wud luv to know more...😳 

@Nisha...i hear u on the addiction part...i open the lappy to go to job search sites...i end up in I-F...then on u-tube!!even emails are getting step brotherly treatment!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nuttycleo

@Harika...read a bit abt u in one of the earlier posts...rnt u doing a major voluntary work spreading literacy amongst underprivedged kids? was awhile ago... sorry if the exacts are wrong...
am personally amazed by your boundless energy...buzzing around... organising various contests, newsletters, stickies, etc..
wud luv to know more...😳 

@Nisha...i hear u on the addiction part...i open the lappy to go to job search sites...i end up in I-F...then on u-tube!!even emails are getting step brotherly treatment!!πŸ˜†

hey pooja...@ bold...me too...exactly what i do these days when i mange to free time...get on to teh net straight to IF n then end up on YT with some old ANYA scene...

thanks pooja...u r the only one who remembered me in this list of nicknames...im always running short of time esp when im here on this forum n as savitha mentioned in her posts, me too find myself a late latif in almost all posts...i love to read whats being said so much that i hardly manage to get time to write up, but yet i try...n im almost on the last few pages of any post...so maybe thats y i thot i am not included in the list...thanks a ton for including my name ...n that was so very sweet of u...
@Supria How rude of u Supria not to thank the topicmaker for once? Jokes apart, I apologize  to you and many others like u who are sad on not finding their nicknames in the list. But how could I give u a nickname...if I'm not wrong we didn't interact much and I think I need to concentrate more on ur posts to know u better?

Lastly I'd thank all the members who made it a point to find proper nicknames for the left-outs and thus helping me. Thank u all.πŸ€—
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
thanks for the nick name girls...well writer toh main actually hun but not quiet...πŸ˜‰ mostly I haven't been part of discussions as my exams are approaching but I make it a point to put my views time and again in my posts...πŸ˜›
lolz guyss.yahan par mera nickname kya hai?!πŸ€£πŸ˜•