Nick names

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When I was in school, I had the habit of putting nicknames for all my friends. I still have this habit. So how could I spare u guys. These are nicknames for my forum-mates, for those I have interacted with and on the basis of their writings. Take no offense but do comment if you feel offended and I'll withdraw the post.

Aanchal15 aka Aanchal -                                              The patient dictionary
ashakd aka Asha -                                                         Baba divyadrishti
ashwinomathew aka Betsy -                                         The romantic novel
barbie2011 aka Urmi -                                                   The ever-excited doll
laddoo598 aka Tanu -                                                 Our oxygen cylinder
mridula.shome aka Mridula -                                     The confused questionnaire
navyaalex8 aka Nisha -                                              Nitrous Oxide(laughing gas)
Nidhi82 aka Nidhi -                                                        The samajhdar wonder-car
nishkala -                                                                      The cool critic
pixiegirl aka Geeta -                                                      Appreciation corner
Preet078 aka Harpreet -                                               Ever-active kudi
Reshmi_Anya aka Reshmi -                                         The matured observer
sajni786 aka Shilpa -                                                      The emotional diary
Newly_Born aka Arvind -                                             Formality box

Additions from others:

sdpd aka Shaina -                                                      the smart designer
anantanant aka Usha -                                               silent observer
anyafan aka Dee -                                                   Andolan kaari
nuttycleo aka Pooja -                                                  The chirpy one, wise cracker
chucklebuddy aka Sandy -                                        one liner, coolbuddy
bs8889 aka Sonia -                                                   the cool moral booster
manojshonafan aka Manoj -                                         the shero shayari king
Harika aka Hakki -                                                  Miss. organised
f.s.m aka Fawwaz -                                                    Shaheer deewaana,Mr.KSA
Newly_Born aka Arvind -                                             Twitter updater
Darren -                                                                     udi baba fan
ladoo598 aka Tanu -                                                 Adda-organiser
mridula.shome aka Mridula -                                     Poll-conductress/Innovative post-maker
barbie2011 aka Urmi -                                             The Poetess
Resham -                                                              Coolest Mod, forum's vacuum cleaner
Starangel aka Judi -                                                 Rockstar.
ar.arsh -                                                                   sweetie cutie sis
Love_Anant  -                                                           Anantlicious girl...
sajan_kash aka Preeti-                                             Honeybunch
navyaalex8aka Nisha                                                 username lover
Savithacrao -                                                           simply sweet
Liana -                                                                    avi and siggy wonder
Yamini_anya -                                                          Miss Chennai
Esha_friends20 -                                                     the insider
-Nipun97- :                                                             Video zone
Chanchal30 aka shilpi                                               The zoomiest updater
Asha -                                                                     The mother hen
kriya17 aka siona -                                                 navya forum deewaane 

Now its ur turn, edit the post with ur personal nicknames.
Tamatars, eggs, ladies footwear(in pairs and in usable condition) welcome.

Usha adds up:

1. Nisha (navyaalex8) - Picture perfect :-)
2. Urmi (barbie2011) - "post"er girl - I think she became a goldie in about 1 month I think, that's why :)
3. Asha - MTR (mellow, tweeting romantic)
4. Mridula - "poll"itically correct
5. Tanu (laddoo598) - "adda" girl
6. Dee (anyafan) - forum's conscience (always active and asking the right questions)
7. Reshmi - sbs (because she watches navya with her saas)
8. Aanchal - www (because she has her way with words:-)
9. Shilpa (sajni786) - true blue anya fan
10. Shaina (spdp) - wifi (will PM you the full form if you want)
11. Nishkala - forum's tadka (threads feel incomplete without her punchy posts)
12. Pooja (nuttycleo) - madhatter :-)
13. Arvind (Newly_Born) - bachchoo (πŸ˜›)
14. Pixiegirl (Geeta) - Crispie (for her crispy posts which hit the nail on the head).
15. samratrocks (Hina) - Diehard optimist 😊
16. Supria - Eid ka chand 😳
17. Nidhi - forum ka guard (always ready to flag up issues - both positive and negative - with each episode).
18. Isha (iluvnavya): shaam-savera (as she watches Navya am and pm 😊)
19. Savitha: Forum ka hawk eye (as she as an astute observer and never misses even the smallest thing in an epi)
20. Preet: Defence lawyer (argues for Anya :-)
21. Harini: Bekaboo (especially since her TV has gone caput!)

Pooja's additions:

CertifiedBummer aka Nirmohi -                        Laugh riot or watchful eye
Supria -                                                         the feel factor
ilunavya aka Isha -                                         The balanced one
Sk_Naina aka Naina -                                    Testimonial queen
TheRoopsy aka Roopali -                             The Quiet writer
dmgfanrox aka Smita -                                   AnYa-bolly sequencer

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you ,thank you Mridula...loved it...πŸ‘I love my nick name😳
And all the others are so apt..very well thought out..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woow ...Nice post ...πŸ‘ so Kudi ever active ..nice I loved meh nick name ...

and others nick name are tooo good n apt ...

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow...Mabrook...!!!
me a matured observer...thanks Mridula...i hope my mom and hubby will see this...for them i am the most immatute person on earth...thanks...thanks...thanks...
will analyse the other nick names and comment on it later...
nishkala thumbnail
The Cool Critic...wowπŸ˜†
Indeed Mridula it is very difficult to satisfy me...I am always criticizing,isn't it?πŸ˜†
ashakd thumbnail
Wow, nice one Mridula, I liked it and no u have not offended me. I loved it.

Additions:

sdpd: aka Shaina           the smart designer
anantanant aka Usha:   silent observor

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anyafan aka Dee      Andolan kaariπŸ˜‰
f.s.m thumbnail
there is nothing or me 😭😭   ( just kiddingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† )

nice nick names mirdulaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am the oxygen cylinder?? Hopefully a full cylinder..πŸ˜†Jokes apart, I LOWE my nickname..Its awfully sweet of you to make this post..πŸ€—

All the nick names are super appropriate..πŸ˜ƒ

Gotta add one more:

nuttycleo aka pooja:The chirpy one..πŸ˜†
ashakd thumbnail
one more addition

chukkle buddy aka sandy : one liner
pooja aka nuttycleo: wise cracker.