Na Aana Is Desh Laado

will the show end????

Poll

guys what do you want should it go off air ???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No,it needs sum more episodes! it shud complete the incomplete stories lyk shaurya-dia,tanisha-karan etc!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiBudhia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 ðŸ˜²cant believe around 64% people want it should end ðŸ¤”...Edited by budhia.aayushi - 12 years ago
lostforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i like it specially now the story is moving faster so i dont want it to end :) 
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it definately needs 100 more episodes
AyushiBudhia thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

it definately needs 100 more episodes

then vote 4 it still the negetive side is having more no.of votes
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i feel it shall end asthey are dragging the story too much.but surely b4 they go off air they shall complete the tracks of dia-shaurya,tanisha-karan and jogi and gaji shall be punished for their doings...
AyushiBudhia thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja123456

i feel it shall end asthey are dragging the story too much.but surely b4 they go off air they shall complete the tracks of dia-shaurya,tanisha-karan and jogi and gaji shall be punished for their doings...

thats what we all are saying and completing it will take atleast 50-60 epsiodes may be more than that so vote that it should not end
Edited by budhia.aayushi - 12 years ago
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
After seeing todays episode I can see easily 100 more episodes it could be very interesting.
I think we will now see a rebirth of Ammaji as a defender of women since in the present day veerpur women are being sold to the highest bidde & they show a priest begging God to send someone to save & protect veerpur - then cut to shot of ammaji & family
Tthis is a result of the no-girls policy followed by ammaaji & those like her. There has been very little talk  of the larger social consequences and dangers of a gender imbalance when women are too few & here it is shown clearly - there is so much shortage of girls that men cannot marry & kidnap & rape of women becomes more common.