Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks dear:)
 man finally is someone here..
 u know i was thinking of putting  a topic on the forum.. but i am not sure if i should go forward with the idea..
two actually one mentioning some serious bloopers n other on stefan damon !!!
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TVD me bloopers... hmmm good one... go on ... 
so what did u think of this week;s episode did u like it???
 i am feeling bizzare. dunno may be seeing stef damon together of stef elena together has become sort of a habit , dont u think?? n last epi didnt have least bit of any...
 feeling strange

ya u remember in s2 when elena n stefan found out that if damon killed elijah using that dagger he would die to.. something abt only a human could brandish the dagger.. coz if one vampire used it on another it would be a breach of loyalty remember??
It was ok but I donno I'm not feeling the crazyness for watching the episodes I used to feel on season 2 ðŸ˜•
Exactly... i feel bizarre too and the new promo... gosh what was that... Stefan attacking on Elena... ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by: -nautankidollz-

ya u remember in s2 when elena n stefan found out that if damon killed elijah using that dagger he would die to.. something abt only a human could brandish the dagger.. coz if one vampire used it on another it would be a breach of loyalty remember??

Yea I remember. Then how come Klaus can kill another vampire with the dagger? and so did Rebeckah by attacking him?  Is it because they are originals ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Yea I remember. Then how come Klaus can kill another vampire with the dagger? and so did Rebeckah by attacking him?  Is it because they are originals ðŸ˜•

no i dont think so coz unlike normal vampires the originals follow this rule of keeping their word and promises.. so this loyalty thing must apply to them in more concrete way
 but...
 isnt that a blooper
 ya i agree
 nor do i feel exited
 salvatore brothers always hooked me
 they r no longer together
 moreover last episode totally destroyed ric damon friend ship nahi
 it was so close to my heart..
 their r hardly any bonnie damon scenes..
 bonny??? they r not giving her anything valuable to act upon??
 n then care n tyler i love the duo they r beyond adoreble together but all they do is kiss n make out!!
 seriously is that all that their relation is about???😕
 n elena damon?? dunno , the cv's want to show that elena is getting attracted to damon .. but dunno why i dont feel so/ it doesnt hitin ur face or sth
hey i started  making banners for this AT  finally

totally agree with you. i adored damon alaric frndship and I still hope they will come around. But most of all I love salvatore brothers just as you said. and whats with Stefan?  I respected and admired Stefans character so much. what is he doing now? i understand he has to keep Elena from Klaus but still few things makes no sense to me. and Bonnie...so right. she's such a powerful character. I guess next episode we will see some action of Bonnie. otherwise who will save Elena from Stefan and Klaus?