Meri exams hai na :( Till then keep drooling till death on these brothers☺️☺️
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
all da best akku 🤗 yea sure ☺️ 🤣🤣🤣
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys soorry for being so inactive but i will remain veryyy busy this week and next, week to till saturday ccoz off my stuoid exams , will try to make some creations on episodes but they may or may not get delayed,, cant promise..
 missing u guys loadsss

loads of love
dolly
xoxo
StarM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aw, all the best, Dolly! And don't worry, finish off your exams jaldi and then we'll have fun here. 😃
-Nayab- thumbnail
Haan Dolly... I agree with M... Concentrate on your studies (as hard as it'll be 😉 😛)... Drooling bad mein ok? 😆...

Good luck 👍🏼...
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
hey my luvly shuvly dollz 🤗...
 i wish u all the best for the exam👍🏼 👍🏼... jaldi se exam de de 🤔... phir loads of masti will be here aur pending dreams bhi 🤣...🤗

hiee Nayu 🤗 🤗
-Nayab- thumbnail
Hey Sonu 😃...

What's goin' on? Ready for tommorow's epi?
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nayab-

Hey Sonu 😃...

What's goin' on? Ready for tommorow's epi?

yeah nayu... m almost ready 😃...
 but the 2 episodes had an effect on me...
 splly hybrid wala...  wen i saw the epi... and afetr that night i saw a dream related to that epi... 🤣 🤣

m really excited...
 nthing much readying for university 😊 wbu 
-Nayab- thumbnail
I know & this new article is scaring me even more... There's a WHOLE other side to Stefan that we've NEVER seen before!

Stefan and Elena's Struggles, the Originals and More Vampire Diaries Spoilers

Slap on your flapper dresses and tailcoat tuxedos. The Vampire Diaries is flashing back to the roaring '20s.

In Thursday's episode, Stefan (Paul Wesley) will revisit a piece of his past, one in which he doesn't actually remember (thank goodness for diaries!), but is filled with blood and a serious disregard for human life and emotions. How horrifying is it? Let's just say that next to Ripper Stefan, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) actually looks pretty tame.

As Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) attempt to track him down, they'll be faced with their own set of problems; namely, what could possibly bring him back from the brink of maniacal bloodlust? Plus, new friends and old foes return. Get the scoop on Vampire Diaries' trip to the '20s below, along with Caroline's (Candice Accola) fate, the Originals and Jeremy's (Steven R. McQueen) ghost issues.1. Ripper's trip to the '20s: Before Stefan discovers why doesn't remember his experiences in the era by the end of the episode, he'll revisit his time there as he and Klaus travel to Chicago in an attempt to contact a witch who may hold the key to why Klaus can't create new hybrids. In doing so, we'll find out why Stefan really is important in the long run. "One of the big questions that we left last year with was why Klaus took such an interest in Stefan, Stefan specifically of all people," executive producer Julie Plec says. "What we really wanted to do was show the roots of Klaus' character as it relates to his family, the people that he's known for 1,000 years and been with off and on for 1,000 years that we notoriously know that he's daggered one by one and carted around in coffins."2. The Originals, resurrected: The family will be popping in and out this season, but don't expect to see all of them. "That was our intention until we did the math and realized we've said there's seven children, and that's a lot of new people to bring into the story," Plec says. "The mother is going to be someone we meet in the past, as well as other siblings and we'll see Elijah [Daniel Gillies] again."3. Elena's mission to save Stefan: Stefan and Elena will finally come face-to-face. "This episode is a big deal for the Stefan and Elena relationship," Plec says. "In her plucky little heart… she's a compassionate savior of her friends and loved ones. I really do think she believes it is as easy as just getting him out of that environment." Unfortunately, it's not that easy. We'll see Elena "as she struggles with her desire to help rescue this hero in her life… but also the realities of learning the lesson that you can't necessarily let yourself be consumed in your own life by saving someone else's."4. Old foes return: "We get to learn some old, old secrets and return to play with some old friends-slash-foes," Plec teases of Thursday's episode. We're sworn to secrecy not to reveal exactly who is returning, but he or she will appear in both the past and present.Vampire Diaries' Wesley: Damon Is a Puppy In Comparison to What Stefan Is Morphing Into5. Caroline gets tortured: If you thought Klaus was heartless when it came to his family, that's nothing in comparison to Caroline's dad (Jack Coleman), who takes to torturing her in an attempt to break her of her blood lust. "It's a story about a parent thinking they know best for their child," Plec says, and in this case, father does not know best. 6. Ghostly appearances: While Jeremy doesn't appear in Thursday's episode, his visions of dead girlfriend Vicki (Kayla Ewell) and Anna (Malese Jow), who are seemingly at odds, will come back in full force the following week. "There is an agenda happening with our ghosts that isn't just, 'Hey, I want to make amends with my loved ones,'" Plec says. "We're [also] going to see the emotional consequences of Bonnie [Katerina Graham] bringing Jeremy back to life, which is that it's put a rift in her romantic relationship with him. Our arc is to see what the ghostly and supernatural consequences are. We go all out in Halloween and have ourselves some fun. It's not Halloween in the show, but we still do an episode where we get to have a little fun with ghosts and really pay off that chapter." Plus: Plec notes that Jeremy seeing dead people is not limited to just Anna and Vicki.7. The Council divided: The discovery that Caroline is a vampire and Tyler (Michael Trevino) is a werewolf will have consequences on the Council, those sworn to protect Mystic Falls from the supernatural. "There's a couple juicy Council moments coming up," Plec says. "For those of you that follow the moves of the council and their glorious incompetencies, next week showcases that beautifully. Next week, it's like, 'Wait a second, who actually on this council is not somehow carrying a secret for their child that are supposed to be the very people we are fighting against?'"

8. Matt's struggles: Matt's (Zach Roerig) issues with the supernatural nature of Mystic Falls will come to a head in the fifth episode. "It's set the weekend before senior year begins, and it's an annual tradition of senior prank night and things, of course, goes horribly wrong," Plec says. "For Matt, specifically, it's kind of bittersweet because… there was a sense of life he's had that he's really lost over the two seasons of our show and it's really hurting him. We get to explore that in a beautiful and tragic way." Plus, Plec adds, "Matt's gotta get laid this year, for sure, because he just needs that. He needs love."

source: tvguide.com

==============

How's Uni going?

Me... Wohi same stuff... Bored... Nothing to do 😆...
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HEY Thanks people for the wishes love u guys like hell🤗
 n u know i am so lucky ..
i have a holiday tomorrow which gives me lucky three days for prep of exam next mon.. meaning i can easily spare time to watch episode ..
yippyyy
 not only this next week due to dusshera i have holidays on thurs n fri nextt week again giving me plenty of time to watch next epi if it comes🤣
 man i am soo lucky for the first time in three years at uni i feel like kissing my teachers🤔🤣