Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, it was like bringing back old memories. Will try to find for that scene too :)
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atena

yeah that is a great idea could someone please upload

can u say which episode that...
VishaD. thumbnail
I like this song very much and those days it was when they had only Love as their problem πŸ˜Š

atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
base on my last post i cann't recall exactly which episode it was but i saw the clip on  "dailymotion" video titled "abharan moments- tere liye" another one of my favourite was the "ice cream" scene.they are so cute togethere...and recently for veer's engagement when karan was holding on to abha's saree and he did not want to let it go...even when karan is naughty they are cute togethere
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

base on my last post i cann't recall exactly which episode it was but i saw the clip on  "dailymotion" video titled "abharan moments- tere liye" another one of my favourite was the "ice cream" scene.they are so cute togethere...and recently for veer's engagement when karan was holding on to abha's saree and he did not want to let it go...even when karan is naughty they are cute togethere

i agree i watch that sari scene so many times it was the best scene, they were amazing in that scene
VishaD. thumbnail
Basically all the Abhaaran moments are sweet and funny. Like what was telecasted in Malaysia yesterday was where everyone is going for a picnic before Veer's wedding and Abha says to Karan that where is your glasses? Even ur clothes is changed. And now, you only need to cut your hair. Karan brings Abha to the side and tries to kiss Abha where she says everyone is here and she will call Papa and when Karan turns, Jagmohan teases and ask what is happening. Both Abha and Karan got shy πŸ˜³
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was cute and naughty..that is where we got our karan back with his style...abharan is in our hearts forever...they have some many intense scenes that show their love for one another it is amazing...
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

that was cute and naughty..that is where we got our karan back with his style...abharan is in our hearts forever...they have some many intense scenes that show their love for one another it is amazing...

So true karan and suhasi's romantic scene are just mindblowing they act so naturally as if its truly real these two have now become my dream couple they made a place in my heart which would never be replace by anyone nor remove may god bless my favourite couple abharan
VishaD. thumbnail
I agree with both atena and Nishta06. Both their chemistry is so good that they almost look like real couple and they both are the soul of this serial πŸ˜Š
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I agree with both atena and</font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Nishta06. Both their chemistry is so good that they almost look like real couple and they both are the soul of this serial😊</font>

hw can post video..?