Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just love all the romantic scene of abharan they are just magical really missing all these moment nowadays i wish that in the upcoming episode i would get to see all these scene again.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Problem_Child

lucky you

Last time i used to get sad as ours here is delayed but then, its good as i get to watch the latest on the net months earlier before its shown on TV, twice watching it 😆
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: uzzy4evar

ive only jus started watching this serial a couple of days ago and i absolutley love it!! ive even started watching it from the start which is going to take me a while to finish.

But love it and the cast especially the main leads!!

This serial is very addictive and the leads Karan and Abha are certainly the best ⭐️
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishta06

I just love all the romantic scene of abharan they are just magical really missing all these moment nowadays i wish that in the upcoming episode i would get to see all these scene again.

Oh yes, i miss all those romantic scene and my favorite track of all time is when Abha says her name was Tasveer and how Karan fell for her, Karan found out the truth and angry with Abha, Jagmohan angry and makes Abha marry a drunkard and eventually saved by Karan who marries her.. Wow, miss all those times 😔
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishta06

Yes, hope we see their romantic Abhaaran scenes soon. Any particular scene you like the most? 😆
Nishta06 thumbnail
Actually there's so many scene that i really like but the one which just came to my mind is when karan and abha went to Mumbay instead of Manali for their honeymoon and there karan kidnapped abha it was just so romantic afterward i like the one when abharan went to singapore that was just awesome and there are other many romantic scene
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
by reading all the comments it really felt good to see the appreciation we all have for this magnificent jodi...one of my fav scene with them was one where karan came into there "old" bedroom and abha was folding the laundry on the bed karan then came unto the bed with his cell phone and was focusing the phone on her and she got a slight bit annoyed because he was not paying attention to what she was telling him ...in the end he took the laudry and threw it aside and got a bit very romantic with her...lovely scene
Nishta06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: atena

by reading all the comments it really felt good to see the appreciation we all have for this magnificent jodi...one of my fav scene with them was one where karan came into there "old" bedroom and abha was folding the laundry on the bed karan then came unto the bed with his cell phone and was focusing the phone on her and she got a slight bit annoyed because he was not paying attention to what she was telling him ...in the end he took the laudry and threw it aside and got a bit very romantic with her...lovely scene

Hey i also like this scene so so much it was really a romantic one can someone please upload this scene for me
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah that is a great idea could someone please upload
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atena

vry true.. It is d 1 of the best romantic scene of abharan..