Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

@vishalinie

i loved that scene too and just like u its  my favourite one,i mean there are alot of gr8 abharan scenes that i just love but this one was just amazing.it was just one of the scenes that got me interested in the show and made me fall inlove with abharan's chemistry

Yes dear, the scene that brought the much awaited turning point in the serial ðŸ˜†
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vishalinie

Yes dear, the scene that brought the much awaited turning point in the serial ðŸ˜†

it did didn't it
another one of my favourites was when karan was standing in the rain holding a mangulsutra for abha to take. that scene was so sad yet so amazing
oh and let us not forget our hero's entry ,when abha threw those flowers at him that made him fall in love with her instantly from that moment on.that scene marked our karan's entry and the beginning of our abharan love story
Problem.C thumbnail
come on guys lets show our appreciation 4 this show and forum by commenting
and participating in this thread

btw vish gr8 thread ,i think its a wonderful idea
Edited by Problem_Child - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

it did didn't it
another one of my favourites was when karan was standing in the rain holding a mangulsutra for abha to take. that scene was so sad yet so amazing
oh and let us not forget our hero's entry ,when abha threw those flowers at him that made him fall in love with her instantly from that moment on.that scene marked our karan's entry and the beginning of our abharan love story

Owh yes, i remember that. Thats when Jagmohan made Abha sign an document that she will leave Karan while Karan brings the mangalsutra for Abha to marry him. So true, out of frustration, she threw the flower and he picks it up. So sweet scene ðŸ˜†
Problem.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishalinie

Owh yes, i remember that. Thats when Jagmohan made Abha sign an document that she will leave Karan while Karan brings the mangalsutra for Abha to marry him. So true, out of frustration, she threw the flower and he picks it up. So sweet scene ðŸ˜†

ahh yes it was and i believe if i remember correctly he said something along these lines
in his cute voice 'I'm neither dead nor is it my birthday so why are u throwing flowers at me'
Edited by Problem_Child - 12 years ago
Problem.C thumbnail
guys i just love karan,he is so amazing as a son,husband ,father and even lawyer.He just rocks and without him this show would not be the same
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful thread vishalinie...actually one AT was there a long tym back but no idea wer it went...but v shud keep this thread with full of lyf discussing about our cute pair abharan...😊
BeingTejal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My favourite scene or say favourite episode is when Karan waits to see abha in his mom's red saree den challenges her that she have to accept his love n have to agree that she also loves him and according the tilak scene is my fav and when abha agrees n says "hum bhi apse pyar karte hai" i loved dat scene.den they r about to consumate but the bed breaks
I loved tht episode and the marrige epi wen karan married abha attracted me n i strted watching ymggk since tht marrge epi n till now never missed an episod
Problem.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abharanfan1

My favourite scene or say favourite episode is when Karan waits to see abha in his mom's red saree den challenges her that she have to accept his love n have to agree that she also loves him and according the tilak scene is my fav and when abha agrees n says "hum bhi apse pyar karte hai" i loved dat scene.den they r about to consumate but the bed breaks
I loved tht episode and the marrige epi wen karan married abha attracted me n i strted watching ymggk since tht marrge epi n till now never missed an episod

oh yes how could i forget that see where abha finally admits her love for our karan
that was a gr8 episode
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abharanfan1

This was also my favorite scene because that was a biggest day for us and for Abharan. Abha finally confessed her love to Karan, which we were waiting for.