Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kriyansh

hy farah
agree with u rey was so good 2dy
he realized n he is also hurt did u see he was bleeding
i wanted kriyansh in d precap but they showed swaron gosh n wo bhi swayam proposing to sharon ha he lost it...
n btw where did u see the episode ...?

sonia i knw...i wish Kria wud have seen him nd wish Kria was bandaging him 😳but ye cv's humare jaan ke dushman hai ufff😕
OMg i have no comments for d Swaron proposal😆...i mean wat is wrong wid him...Sharon tells him Kria is his gf nd he goes nd proposes to Sharon...he must have HIT his head sumwhere🤣...oderwise dere mite be sum gud xplanation behind all dis😆
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kumjoo

Knowing CVz for now 5 months , I don't think she will come to know...But, CVZ kitna bhi Gande Gande Chaal chale hamare saath..Hamare HIGH HOPES ko CVz to kya ArSha bhi nahi TOD payenge😆

i dnt know guys late hi sahi but i think kria will get to knw that he bashed those guys for her
n she will obviously see his bandaid n think yeh kaise hua...
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Everybody knows how calm and composed (CAC) Swayam is ...par yeh CAC ko ho kya gaya??

And How can Sharon have so much of Mood Swing ?? IT doesn't take a minute for her mood to swing ..Its just the matter of seconds...

She was like nice nice nice to him..SUDDENLY Bhoot chad gaya ..and then started saying Kria is Swayam GF, and then if she could change Assistant Cultural Head she would do it coz she doesn't want to work with him...OH! MAN!! SHARON ke life Kitne Colorful hai..
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kriyansh

i dnt know guys late hi sahi but i think kria will get to knw that he bashed those guys for her

Soniya,

Yeass! You are my motivator..Main fir se Chanrged ho gayi...yess!!! She will come to know, she has to come to know by hook or by crook...
sweetshine thumbnail
hmm its becuming DIFFICULT day by day to XPECT anything from the cv's🤢
abhi tak tappad wala misunderstnding clear nahi kiya nd now dis...atleast 5% hope hai ke Kria will cum to know abt d fight she has to😃...oderwise KATIL KANYAS r always ready😆
by d way aaj humari AARTI kahan hai...aaarttiii kahan hooo???😒
Sunsethues thumbnail
[

Soniya,

Yeass! You are my motivator..Main fir se Chanrged ho gayi...yess!!! She will come to know, she has to come to know by hook or by crook...

ha ha ha
knowing the cvs monday tak rey ka haath bhi theek ho jayega 😆

kumjoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetshine

hmm its becuming DIFFICULT day by day to XPECT anything from the cv's🤢

abhi tak tappad wala misunderstnding clear nahi kiya nd now dis...atleast 5% hope hai ke Kria will cum to know abt d fight she has to😃...oderwise KATIL KANYAS r always ready😆
by d way aaj humari AARTI kahan hai...aaarttiii kahan hooo???😒

KATIL KANYAS are already ready...full force mein..highly loaded with weapons..2 BOMBS  already fod diya hai ...One petition and another FB par Hamla...😆 EK BOMB is under construction (ROBIN's petition) ...But, I am missing my Partner in CRIME..AARRRTIII (echo effect) . I hope she hears...😆
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Soniya,

yup ur rite she has to know
anyhow by swayam telling her or she herself getting to knw it
but she will cum 2 knw
sweetshine thumbnail

Everybody knows how calm and composed (CAC) Swayam is ...par yeh CAC ko ho kya gaya??

And How can Sharon have so much of Mood Swing ?? IT doesn't take a minute for her mood to swing ..Its just the matter of seconds...

She was like nice nice nice to him..SUDDENLY Bhoot chad gaya ..and then started saying Kria is Swayam GF, and then if she could change Assistant Cultural Head she would do it coz she doesn't want to work with him...OH! MAN!! SHARON ke life Kitne Colorful hai..

hehehe i lyk dat CAC😆
seriusly it beats me too😲...i mean i lyk Swaron but d precap...mujhse tho bilkul digest nahi ho raha hai...it dus not even luk lyk a dream...i mean y wud d CAC Swaym wud do anythign lyk dat...wasnt he d one saying Vicky dat day dat he shudnt propose her sooo quick
nd Sharon OMG uska mood ka koi barosa nahi...pooor Swaym😆