Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 6:Phir Mohabat Karne Chala Hai Tu (Page 24)

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

MF

I agree with you in every bits of your post...But! there is also another truth that if he is choreographed he gives his best. I mean he is a good student, he executes choreography to the T. With Shakti what he does is WONDERS. But, SOLO ..dance ..he is comfortable with his own signature moves and thats what we get to see from him. Jiyien Kyun, and the recent with Swayam, and tomorrows dance...He has done it all same...Yeah! I do agree that he needs to train himself, groove a little bit in his skills.

But, I don't know if you have noticed or not..When all D3 boys are dancing together...All the other boys give 100% in dance, but I have seen AMAR gives 101%. He gives that X-Factor in dance. I don't know if it is his expressions or his Graceful dancing..but I feel like he gives that extra thrust from his side as well.

I have noticed that in every performance of D3 boys. URVASHI performance..if you watch carefully, AMAR an his moves are to the T. Shantanu is a great dancer..but, Amar kills it with his expressions.

u r so right
when amar dances v can never take r eyes off him
shantanu is a very good dancer but it always seems smthg is missing
but with amar everything is perfect
dance as well as the expressions
even in a crowd he only catches the eye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Meera and MF,

Don't get me started on that FALL SCENE..

They are doing everything there...and AMAR has a broad Smile on his Face..LOLS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cSunsethuessweetshine

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Meera and MF,

Don't get me started on that FALL SCENE..

They are doing everything there...and AMAR has a broad Smile on his Face..LOLS

he he he
even i mentioned tht yest
he luks so damn happy !!!!!
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Originally posted by kriyanshfan

i read sm of the earliers posts
y wld they edit the kabaddi scene???
it seems rey is seducing kria
so they shld bloody well show how !!!!
yest i watched the scene so many times !!!!
it  also seems he is smooching her neck ????
did u notice????

DUDE... I could see MUCH more and BEYOND that!!Evil Smile

tell me
tell me

Let Robin come.. We can ask her to write a FF on the KABBADI match!

BTW.. Did you gals read her FF on the BB fight? She writes so well

SHe is brilliant...Her FF makes me feel like going to D3 sets and Dhakka maring Both Amar and Shakti from back when they are doing LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA and oh hohohoho scene..so that when I dhakka maring they will collide with each other..or lets say their Lips will collide and there will be Bada Dhamaka in ArSha AT Thread...ha ha hahahahaha!!!

Edited by kumjoo - 21 September 2011 at 10:08pm

MAYURFAN001Sunsethuessweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

MF

I agree with you in every bits of your post...But! there is also another truth that if he is choreographed he gives his best. I mean he is a good student, he executes choreography to the T. With Shakti what he does is WONDERS. But, SOLO ..dance ..he is comfortable with his own signature moves and thats what we get to see from him. Jiyien Kyun, and the recent with Swayam, and tomorrows dance...He has done it all same...Yeah! I do agree that he needs to train himself, groove a little bit in his skills.

But, I don't know if you have noticed or not..When all D3 boys are dancing together...All the other boys give 100% in dance, but I have seen AMAR gives 101%. He gives that X-Factor in dance. I don't know if it is his expressions or his Graceful dancing..but I feel like he gives that extra thrust from his side as well.

I have noticed that in every performance of D3 boys. URVASHI performance..if you watch carefully, AMAR an his moves are to the T. Shantanu is a great dancer..but, Amar kills it with his expressions.

Point Taken KJ!

That I agree..  that when AMAR dances with the GRP.. he is always the best!!!!  HANDS DOWN... The Urvasi dance.. he looks HOT as HELL!... He just stands out each time! Be it with Swayum or the others

When AMAR dances with SHAKTI.. He Gives it is 300% each time!!  

AMAR is graceful.. He has the Right Looks, and he has an AAURA abt him that we cld all see and feel even in DID, and DKS!

I think like you said.. when he is doing a SOLO... maybe he does not feel the need to put in his 100%???  I THINK he needs MOTIVATION to give it his best even when performing alone!!!

I wish he cld talk to Terrence about it!!!, and Terrence can give him the confidence he needs

Hey I wonder if AMAR ever met Terrence as he promised on teacher's day.. AND if they did.. I wonder how that went.. Aweee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
robin shld go and gv sm pointers to the cvs
v so want the scene to go the way she describes !!!!
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

i read sm of the earliers posts
y wld they edit the kabaddi scene???
it seems rey is seducing kria
so they shld bloody well show how !!!!
yest i watched the scene so many times !!!!
it  also seems he is smooching her neck ????
did u notice????

DUDE... I could see MUCH more and BEYOND that!!Evil Smile

tell me
tell me

Let Robin come.. We can ask her to write a FF on the KABBADI match!

BTW.. Did you gals read her FF on the BB fight? She writes so well

SHe is brilliant...Her FF makes me feel like going to D3 sets and Dhakka maring Both Amar and Shakti from back when they are doing LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA and oh hohohoho scene..so that when I dhakka maring they will collide with each other..or lets say their Lips will collide and there will be Bada Dhamaka in ArSha AT Thread...ha ha hahahahaha!!!

ROFL

Remba My Deadly PLAN!!!! KIDNAP them both!!!! LOCK them in a ROOM... I will let them GO only after they have STRONG and FLEXIBLE dancing BABIES!! hehehehehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

robin shld go and gv sm pointers to the cvs
v so want the scene to go the way she describes !!!!

Meera

LOLZ.. Agar hum Sab CVs ko take overkar le.. to can you imagine.. D3 will convert to D3- KRIYANSH.. hahahha... Every second of Every minute of the Episodes will only Be Kriyansh. Dil bhi Kriyansh, Dosti with Kriyansh or Dance bhi only Kriyansh

AUR.. aise aise scenes honge woh show mein.. ki abh mein kya bataauuu.. AND AND AND. all their close shots will be shot so close..that there can be only 1 centimeter gap between the two.. hehehehe

Humari to CHANDI hogi!

r07c100littledevilsSunsethues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index