Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Btw.. Robin.. I have yet to read your new FF.. I will read it here in just a bit..

KJ!.. THAT GREEN Dress tha.. yea kohi TOP tha.. DUDE. thats something I wld most likley wear on JEANS!! and she wore that to college!!?? 

I really want to know which college in ALL of INDIA will allow somone to wear such clothes..

Ridiculous! DID You see the clothes she was wearing in today's episode??

Talking about clothes.. I WANT TO BURN AMAR's WHITE GANJA and WHITE PANTS.. AMAR is BANNED from wearing WHITE for sometime!!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
To Clam myself down.. I have watching this performance .. Its so soothing to the heart!

The footloose.. Kyon Jien😍

When will we see this again?😭
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CVz have LOST it!! They have Lost it in Relating the Scenes, They have lost it in costumes, they have lost it in editing, in dialogues, in repetitive scene between Kriyaansh and Swaron...

I don't know why CVz are doing this. They are just making Kriyaansh Door Door from each other...6 months, 85 Episodes yaar!! Its not a Joke...

And, what was that Swayam dressing Rey's wounds all about? Shouldn't a girl be doing that typically? CVz can become typical about certain things ..and when it comes to Kriyaansh..They just loose it ..I SO WANNA GO AND BASH THEM ON THEIR HEAD..

Sharon's cloths, MF don't even get me started there...What was she wearing today?? Backless Top, High Waist Weirdly Ripped Jeans, Boots?? She really needs a Makeover on her clothes..
kumjoo thumbnail
Repetitive Scenes between Kriyaansh and Swaron,

I have so many examples,

Swimming Pool Scene
Boss and Assistant
Kria Thinks Sharon is Rey's GF, now Andhi Sharon thinks Kria is Swayam's GF...

I mean like there are so many others...CVz need to be creative. it seems all the scenes in D3 are repetitive of DMG..WHAT IS THAT?? 

Can't they bring in new ideas?? Are they doing DMG with different Casts?? 

If they bring in concept of multiple couples in the Show, why don't they have unique scripts for each one of them? 

Why do SWARON get exact same scene as Kriyaansh? 

Why was  8 minutes long Swaron scene Plugged in the episode today? 

Cultural head ka Boys Locker room se kya connection? She is Cultural head so she can go anywhere?? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? Senseless dialogue...

Hum task devide karenge, WAS THAT SO IMPORTANT TO SAY RIGHT AWAY THAT SHE CAME TO BOYS LOCKER ROOM?? BULLSHIT!!!!

Man!! I wanna SCREAM...

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Wait!

WHAT!!! Where is this scene where Sharon thinks KRIA is Swayum's GF??

Whaa?????????????? DID I miss something here?
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

Wait!

WHAT!!! Where is this scene where Sharon thinks KRIA is Swayum's GF??

Whaa?????????????? DID I miss something here?

DID you watch the Epi?? Oh wait..Did you watch Swaron scene? 
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

DID you watch the Epi?? Oh wait..Did you watch Swaron scene? 

LOLZ... I Fwded the SWARON scene.. πŸ˜›
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Are you telling me I have to watch SWARON scene to see this part?  HEY BHAGWAN!.. 
nahiii

Okay .. Is it in that locker room scene.. DUDE.. I was soo mad. .I didnt watch any swaron scenes
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

Are you telling me I have to watch SWARON scene to see this part?  HEY BHAGWAN!.. 

nahiii

Okay .. Is it in that locker room scene.. DUDE.. I was soo mad. .I didnt watch any swaron scenes

Yeah! Today's Useless Swaron Scene ..I also happened to watch it ..😭
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Hey Bhagwann!

Ok.. let me go watch it in Fast Fwd motion!

😳