KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 6:Phir Mohabat Karne Chala Hai Tu - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
HA HA HA!! Now you GUYS are proving KUNWAR  AMAR as DESPO ..
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

KJ!

I want to Burn his WHIT GANJIS man.. I have seen it so many times.. We saw it 

---Yesterday's dance
--BB Court fight
--Tomm Dance
---Urvashi Dance
---and not to mention.. WHITE in rose PARTY
--WHITE in footloose performance

WT Hell!.. I love white.. but AMAR just ruined WHITE for me.. because he has overdone it!!..

Hey.. I have a strong feeling that AMAR reads through all the comments because I remember a time on this forum where we were talking about how WHITE suits AMAR.. I think Robin had described it too.. I think.. he must have read it.. and now he is going bonkers with it!! ðŸ¤ª

Now I want to see him in a NEON colored GANJA so I can get over the WHITE Trauma! lolz

AND abt his dancing... well If he cannot come up with his own STEPs, then why the hell are they not asking the choreographers to teach him... AMAR's excuse of him not being trained is NO LONGER a valid excuse because he is one of the TOP 5 from DID2. He has done DKS. He was trained by Terrencem and he has performed his best with  the best dancer SHAKTI!.. 

So.. I think at this stage ... AMAR shld be doing a lot of research.. Looking up new steps/.. INFACT.. he shld hire a Trainer and Train himself!!!

I love AMAR.. but  this is the Truth!
HAHAHA Well said!!

KJ Woh dono Kaunse planet se aaye and kaha khooo gaye..kya pata!!!

Thats so ODD.. If I was one of the contestants.. I wld be wrting about it on IF.. Share pictures etc

ATLEAST thats the experience I have with MJHT forums.. Fans wld visit the sets.. They wld click picture and immediately the next day they wld share it on the Forums.. The forum wld go crazyyy asking them questions of every sort you can imagine... and the fans wld give their ANKHON DEKHA first hand encounter and stuff.. It was hilarious!!! They wld even scan the autographs

Some fans were soo sweet.. They wld get autographs for the IF forum members..

YEH DONO bhooth ban kar ghoom rahe hai... They didnt even upload pics of their gifts and what not...

IKR..It just clicked into my mind ...and I was like..Hello!! Where are these girls?? 
Originally posted by kumjoo

HA HA HA!! Now you GUYS are proving KUNWAR  AMAR as DESPO ..

BUT ONLY FOR SHAKTI 😆
cant c these xprsns
whn he dances wiht other contestants  
Shruti..

How do you know that the candle sequence is before the Dance??? WOW that wld make perfect sense if that was the case..

I hope Kria sees REY fighting with the boys..somehow they land up in the rehearsal room where the light goes off.. The candle sequence. and then the dance.. THAT will make our day

AND the team was selected on the basis of couples

All look look hawa couples on the opp team

REY - KRIA
Sharon-Swayum
Bharat- Vishaka
Simmi-Nilesh
Rinni- Amar
Vikcy- Neha

Let Robin come.. We can ask her to write a FF on the KABBADI match!

BTW.. Did you gals read her FF on the BB fight? She writes so well
Thanks dear...I will write one as soon as I start the candle FF I promised in the other topic lol
kahaan gaye yeh girls

may b this was all staged

pehchaan ke honge !!!

u knw hw aarti still hasnt gt ne call from D3
Originally posted by kumjoo

SHe is brilliant...Her FF makes me feel like going to D3 sets and Dhakka maring Both Amar and Shakti from back when they are doing LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA and oh hohohoho scene..so that when I dhakka maring they will collide with each other..or lets say their Lips will collide and there will be Bada Dhamaka in ArSha AT Thread...ha ha hahahahaha!!!

[/QUOTE🤣🤣🤣🤣 HAHAHA omg I am dying of laughter. God I hope you go dhakka mar them...Hhahah Dhamaka in ArSha AT HHAHHAA
wow shruti

tell us how do u knw its b4 the dance ???

tere muh mein sugar, chocolates agar aisa hain

wow then the fights r def. bringng them closer !!!!!!!
[QUOTE=kumjoo]HA HA HA!! Now you GUYS are proving KUNWAR  AMAR as DESPO ..[/QUOTE
LOLS.. and if I mention his GOA trip with CHAMAR, then to he will look like a total DESPO.. so I am going to HUSh!

hehe